• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree Xbox Controller releasing on February

Draugoth

Gold Member
limited-edition-shadow-of-the-erd-tree-xbox-controller-v0-pemar1g7yiec1.jpeg

This leak comes from 4chan so it could definitely be fake but it's certainly interesting. Person who posted the image claims it showed up for them on https://www.play-asia.com/ because they are an employee.​
Its also a completely different look from the leak in December. Although still completely possible to be just a fake photoshop.​

Last edited:

SantaC

All these vague rumors suck. It is better if fromsoft is upfront when the dlc is actual releasing.

Aren't those old news? I remember seeing this leak somewhere in the past.

It proves nothing, the DLC will come when it is ready.

MiguelItUp

I want to believe, but it's really hard to since we haven't heard or seen anything else other than this. We're SO close to February too. But boy, I would love to be wrong.

WitchHunter

Banned
Where did the industrial designers from the 60s&70s disappear in the US? How can a trillion $ company release such an awful looking controller. It's time for Sony to release the banana controller in retaliation.

Blindy

It's almost the end of January, I get FROM Software/Elden Ring are massive but they still need a little bit of time to hype/market the DLC.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I still don’t believe the DLC coming out in Feb. most games that coming out in that month have proper trailer and gameplay footage and Elden Ring DLC has none of that.

SantaC

Twitter says that the controller is from 4chan user.

Lol it is another fake rumor. The DLC isnt coming anytime soon.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I love how theyre treating the DLC as basically a new game release. Hell of a way to build hype (as if it needed it)

Shadow of the Erdtree GOTY 2024

Top Bottom