• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Persona 3 Reload will be getting an expansion pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
7b70e463bf05b20fbf99f8bf81956aa805969da98d9dcde8.jpg

It appears that P3R will be receiving multiple dlc in the form of an expansion pass

DLC mentioned includes:
  • New BGM from P5R and P4G
  • Velvet room costumes and BGM
  • Episode Aigis/The Answer from Persona 3 FES + BGM
Rip to the FeMC believers

Source is files

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
The Answer is the only one of these bringing substantial game content - matches what they did with SMT V (Fiends DLC) and Soul Hackers 2 (Lost Numbers).

Hopefully this means we don't see two versions of Persona 6 whenever it materialises - if they commit to shifting additional game content via DLC.

Bojji

Sadly this is actually an improvement for Atlus. Could have been Persona 3 Reloaded: Royale with Cheese re-release at full price.

Yeah... their behavior sucks in general. They were remaking this game for some time now, all that content could be in remake from day one so they are full of shit cutting in something that was in P3 releases for years.

I get that Persona 5 got Royal version after they made all this new content, in this case FES version was there for over a decade.

But this is their standard behavior, I bought persona 5 on (big) sale, while I was completing it persona 5 royal released. I didn't give a shit and completed vanilla version. After few years I bought royal on another sale but didn't touch it in PS4 pro. When ps5 port released THEY OBVIOUSLY didn't get players any option to upgrade (I'm not even talking "for free" hahaha) or even transfer saves. I'm now playing PS4 pro version of royal on ps5 but of course I would prefer native version. I'm not giving them any cent now, I will complete P3 on game pass trial bought for cheap on eneba.

Mr Hyde

Typical Atlus. Just the other day, the producer of Persona 3 reload said it was a complete experience and that no expanded version was on the table. Lying asshole.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Atlus should look at Monolith Soft in how to do proper Expansion in JRPG.....As much as I love Atlus RPGs, their DLC policy is sucks ass.

At very least I hope they improve The Answer episode.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Cool. A summer / fall release as $19.99 or $29.99 DLC expansion would be great instead of having a brand new SKU being the only way to get it next year.

bender

What time is it?
Atlus should look at Monolith Soft in how to do proper Expansion in JRPG.....As much as I love Atlus RPGs, their DLC policy is sucks ass.

At very least I hope they improve The Answer episode.

Still confident about Reload not getting another edition down the line?

evil-smirk.gif

And Nintendo published games usually offer fairly priced substantial DLC for their games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
And Nintendo published games usually offer fairly priced substantial DLC for their games.
For me Monolith Soft DLCs always worth the price, in my opinion their expansion is as good as FROM.
MV5BZGEzNjU5ZjktYWQ2OC00OTYyLThjZjEtMmRhNGNlNTI2Y2FjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzExMzU@._V1_.jpg
mynintendo-has-new-xb3-wallpapers-mio-future-redeemed-v0-eqyo2o15g7ib1.jpg

Still confident about Reload not getting another edition down the line?
Releasing them separately as DLC kind proves they wont do"golden" edition.....The closet thing we might get is bundle with DLC down the line.

Last edited:
Top Bottom