• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skate 4 invite for play test hand out

Danknugz

I have 3 play test invites, if you want one, say what you think about skate 4, say who your favorite skater is and what your favorite trick is and for bonus points your favorite famous skate spot.

PM me your email to speed up the process

Last edited:

tommycronin

Banned
I hope a certain Skate 4 beta tester gives me a code.
Chad Muska
CHRIST AIR
I FELL IN THE BURNING RING OF FIRE
Skate 2 SV DAM

Last edited:

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
  • Really looking forward to Skate 4 and I’m curious to see how the Skate formula looks/plays with modern hardware
  • Bob Burnquist, 100%
  • Gotta be the 900
  • The one in my hometown in central WI :). Famous to me!

Last edited:

Portugeezer

1. Nyjah Huston is a well-known skater, particularly in the realm of competitive street skateboarding.

2. The kickflip is a popular and widely recognized skateboarding trick. It involves flipping the skateboard 360 degrees along its long axis while airborne, so that it completes one full rotation before landing back on the feet of the skater.

3. The Venice Beach Skatepark in California is one of the most famous skate parks in the world, known for its iconic location along the Venice Beach boardwalk and its historical significance in skateboarding culture.

thanks chatGPT

droors29

Neo Member
Rodney Mullin is my favourite classic skater. Gin Woo is an exciting young talent doing impressive stuff! Nose bluntslide. Hastings Bowl in Vancouver.

Frwrd

I have 3 play test invites, if you want one, say what you think about skate 4, say who your favorite skater is and what your favorite trick is and for bonus points your favorite famous skate spot.
Skater: Antwuan Dixon (too clean)

Trick: I love them all the same but there’s something about noseblunts and lipslides that just make them extra rad.

Spot: Anywhere, but Barcelona seems like Skate heaven.

Antwix

I have 3 as well. The earlier play test was kinda disappointing unfortunately. Looking to try this next test and hopefully it's been improved. If anyone wants one, the first 3 people get it. Just quote me and say you want one. I'll send a dm in the morning.

bender

What time is it?
I have 3 as well. The earlier play test was kinda disappointing unfortunately. Looking to try this next test and hopefully it's been improved. If anyone wants one, the first 3 people get it. Just quote me and say you want one. I'll send a dm in the morning.

What platform is it on?

Frwrd

Got any PS5 keys? My PC is down for the moment 💔

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I’ll take one.

Thank you!

CamHostage

...Oh, right, I forgot, they're making a new Skate!

Well, have fun in the play test. I hope it's good.

Last edited:
Yeahhh I want one thankss

Last edited:

elmos-acc

Skate 4 looks cool, been waiting for a long time, since 2010. Currently my favorite skater is Vincent Milou, really enjoy his style on SLS. Really like fakie bigspins.

Frwrd

Just on PC for now.

PC - Delivered via the EA App

*This game must be played with a controller - keyboard & mouse controls are not supported yet.

XB1, XBSX, PS4, and PS5 controllers are all supported for this Playtest.
Oh I see, thank you I appreciate you brother.

Puscifer

I'm down if you still have one, I'm on PC

Last edited:

Danknugz

sorry guys been busy will read later and send me a pm with your emails to speed up the process

also, important, this is PC ONLY please do not bother if you only have console!!

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I feel like I've been done dirty here... not that I'm dying to play skate 4, but I've been on some playtest list and they send me questionnaires all the damn time, but yet no key.

Like don't send me all that shit if you aren't going to give me a key 🤣, the last one was about skate on mobile or something useless like that

Danknugz

they did the same to me for all the other play tests but i don't think you get the key right away but in a separate email, probably closer to the playtest start date (this one starts on the 6th)

Codiox

Would love to try it out! Im hoping that skate 4 will skratch that itch I have since skate 3.

Favorite skater: Rune Glifberg (FLIP represent!)
Favorite trick: Casper (ingame and real life)
Favorite location:
The bowl at Venice Beach!

Danknugz

everyone who wants in needs to pm me their emails and I have only received one so far, i'll give until tomorrow but I can only enter in the 3 emails as part of the registration process so I can't wait much longer

Codiox

everyone who wants in needs to pm me their emails and I have only received one so far, i'll give until tomorrow but I can only enter in the 3 emails as part of the registration process so I can't wait much longer
You have a pm

Power Pro

This really sounds like another one of these situations if it's "free" to play. Would not be what I wanted if I was a fan of this series.

Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

tvdaXD

Sounds cool, but the only skating game I got to play was Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding

Top Bottom