• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Xperia Z5 and Z5 compact: Available in US Feb. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeels

Wow. Since no one else replied I will...I don't understand how Sony makes the cameras for so much of the cell phone industry but all my Xperia Z4 photos look like crap once I get them on a computer. They need to step up their game big time, on that and a host of other things (android updates quicker, etc)

At least their phones are designed to be so damned sexy.

Do we have a price on this?

Randam

Wow. Since no one else replied I will...I don't understand how Sony makes the cameras for so much of the cell phone industry but all my Xperia Z4 photos look like crap once I get them on a computer. They need to step up their game big time, on that and a host of other things (android updates quicker, etc)

You need perfect light conditions to make a decent photo.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer

The problem is that while the hardware itself is top of the line, the software is not that great.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I wish they're consistent with their release days in America. I bought the Xperia Z3 when it was released from Tmobile. October will make two years with this phone and I love it.

When is time to upgrade, this is going to be old news lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom