• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulja Boy be recruiting for his Apex Legends E-sports team. Open invitations.

https://geekculture.co/soulja-boy-one-ups-his-gaming-ventures-to-start-an-apex-legends-esports-team/

Crank That rapper Soulja Boy, real name DeAndre Cortez Way, is at it yet again in the gaming scene, this time with apparently bigger ambitions than his botched efforts to become a video game mogul with his Soulja Console ripoffs. This time, he’s coming to the Esports scene by starting an Apex Legends.

This is the first time the American has truly expressed an interest in seriously competing in Esports, using the new battle royale fad on Xbox One as his platform for doing so. It seems that the reach of Apex Legends is so great that it has spurned Way into trying his luck in establishing himself as a professional competitive gamer.

And now he’s recruiting. Are you game enough to soar to new virtual heights with Soulja Boy?

Yo my boi Soulja Boy be recruiting fo E-sports it's lit though and that smackdown be on fleek for those haters yolo. People be mad because homes be a successful entrepreneur with Soula Game (TM) line of products being selling out and making companies made they consoles don't sell as much.

Just recently Soulja Boy handed that "L" to my mans Reggie from Nintendo and that stung so much he bounced he ain't dare no moez. Now Nintendo going bankrupt joing Microsoft for Xcloud because that's whea Nintendo futures be is, in the cloud because they done son

Now YOU can join Soulja Boys Apex Legends E-sports team and learn from the real OGS up in the hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle. Swag Surfin'.

You can add his username Souljaboytellem and maybe ya'll can be flying world wide on the champion ship circuit! Wazzzuupp!?!?!

-----*line break*-----

Erhem, so uh, Soulja Boy is apparently advertising (there are actual ads on facebook) recruiting for his Apex Legends team, and it seems its open invitation. So while some people here may be amazed at his ego he has lots of money, so maybe joining his team by get you some fame, maybe get to see come cities or countries you never would of before.

Of course this only happens if Soulja Boy is actually good and all signs point to no but that's another story.

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

Yo my boi Soulja Boy be recruiting fo E-sports it's lit though and that smackdown be on fleek for those haters yolo. People be mad because homes be a successful entrepreneur with Soula Game (TM) line of products being selling out and making companies made they consoles don't sell as much.

Just recently Soulja Boy handed that "L" to my mans Reggie from Nintendo and that stung so much he bounced he ain't dare no moez. Now Nintendo going bankrupt joing Microsoft for Xcloud because that's whea Nintendo futures be is, in the cloud because they done son

Now YOU can join Soulja Boys Apex Legends E-sports team and learn from the real OGS up in the hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle. Swag Surfin'.

You can add his username Souljaboytellem and maybe ya'll can be flying world wide on the champion ship circuit! Wazzzuupp!?!?!

-----*line break*-----

Erhem, so uh, Soulja Boy is apparently advertising (there are actual ads on facebook) recruiting for his Apex Legends team, and it seems its open invitation. So while some people here may be amazed at his ego he has lots of money, so maybe joining his team by get you some fame, maybe get to see come cities or countries you never would of before.

Of course this only happens if Soulja Boy is actually good and all signs point to no but that's another story.

263UEgr.gif

Shin

Banned
I wish Sony would save us children from this guy while they are at it, I mean look at him stack games on that Pro.

Last edited:
I wish Sony would save us children from this guy while they are at it, I mean look at him stack games on that Pro.

Dey already got a partnership with Legend of Dragoon being included in the SOULJA GAME(TM) Mega Console(TM) as well as other classic PSX games, definitely included by legal methods***

***Maybe.

Are you trying to sound black or something?
kttcolidahell

Get this cringe-fested post outta here, OP
kttcolicamby

Last edited:

Shifty

So is it going to be a cheap rebrand of some other existing esports team like his game console was?

LMJ

I can translate for those who don't speak one hit wonder no longer relevant hip hop artist...

What Soulja Boy is actually saying is...

"Pay attention to me, why is no one paying attention to me,seriously pay attention to me,I'm awesome, I'm now pay attention to me...please pay attention to me... why is no one paying attention to me???"

Top Bottom