• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Marine 2 Releases on September 9, 2024 | The Game Awards 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

WARHAMMER 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2 RELEASES SEPTEMBER 9, 2024 ON PS5, XBOX SERIES AND PC. Brace yourselves, Defenders of the Imperium! The highly anticipated sequel to the iconic Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is set to conquer PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC on September 9, 2024. Developed by Saber Interactive, renowned for their blockbuster co-op shooter World War Z, and published by Focus Entertainment, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 promises an immersive and action-packed experience where players will be battling Tyranid swarms of galactic proportions..

Last edited:

ShakenG

Fat fingers?
But honestly, pretty excited for this.. bummed it didnt happen this year but the extra time should make it even better.

Jimmy Fallon Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

[Sigma]

We time traveling boys

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't even think I finished the last game. I remember I was going for the platinum but it was going to take a while. I think I lost my save file and just dropped it all together. Maybe I should get back on it at some point.

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
That's longer than I was hoping. Still the first 3 months of 2024 are stacked so probably a smart move.

WitchHunter

Banned
Fuck, they postponed it. Maybe they'll add new weapons besides the back scratcher, the oversized handgun and the minigun.

the flammenwerfer!

Top Bottom