• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man 2 First week sales prediction thread

Spider-Man 2 FW Sales

• 2-3M

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • 3-4M

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 4-5M

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 5-6M

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • 7M+

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsure. Don’t really follow sales, not relevant to consumers like those who post here. Seams odd people take interest in these things.

3milions and 5 carrots, what is this thread for a game we don't have even release date. Not even a trailer and we have to predict how much it will sale. First of all are you the sales manager of Sony or what? WHO the fuck cares.

Well someone is going to cry. Let's predict that instead.

Michael Scott Wink GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Bit too early to predict considering we haven't seen any gameplay. However, I had a go and went with 5M.

I have a feeling this game will be a GOTY contender for 2023.

yurinka

I think around 3M or less because it won't be crossgen. If it would have been crossgen, above 5.5M.

at least 1 here 2 if a cross launch with pc
Sony won't release day one this or any other PS Studios single player blockbuster games on PC.

Hermen said that POSSIBLY we MIGHT see an EXCEPTION with MP GaaS titles (which doesn't mean all their GaaS will be day one on PC).

In fact, this game and some of the GaaS may never be ported to PC.

Last edited:

Akuza89

Not to be "that guy" but it depends if it finishes up being a ps5 only game, if its on ps4 too then obviously it will do much better!
However i could see it doing 4-5m especially with the influx of new console owners over christmas!

Not to be "that guy" but it depends if it finishes up being a ps5 only game, if its on ps4 too then obviously it will do much better!
However i could see it doing 4-5m especially with the influx of new console owners over christmas!

The game comes out next fall. There will be around 50 million ps5 owners by then

And the type of people that rush out to buy sonys games are usually the first to buy the consoles

Last edited:

geary

How to hell you make a post about a game that's 1-2 years away and has only a teaser and not about games which are out now people play them. And this is considered a gaming forum.

Kuranghi

I can't think of anything I care less about than how many copies a game sells, I'd rather know what my local tramps are doing on Christmas day. Should I still vote?

Top Bottom