• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be on EA Play on April 25th (and part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass)

violence

I already have PC game pass, but I may spend the six dollars for EA play on PS5 to play it with less stutter.

Last edited:

HL3.exe

I got Survivor due to AMD CPU promotion last year and haven’t even touched it since it was such a mess on PC side.

And from what I gather while things improved, it still has stuttering all over. Sigh…
Kinda ironic to gift the game with a new CPU, when the game itself has probably one of the worst CPU utilization in while, with tons of streaming hitches and frametime/animation de-syncs that are still unresolved.

Edit:

Last edited:

AJUMP23

I really enjoyed the game. Felt like a smaller story and didn't involve saving the whole world from an existential threat. Just a lost Jedi saving the Galaxy by dealing with the problem locally.

I did not do many side quest. It was a good time.

Kerotan

So the EA Play price increase doesn't happen until May 10th. Assuming it wasn't an error I'm going to wrap up watch dog's legion and subscribe to this before then. It's only going from €6 to €8 but still.

Lupin25

I knew this was coming with the price hike introduced for the subscription.

Gotta justify it somehow.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Great game for a lot of reasons. Technical issues on console and poor performance made it a chore to play though.

The console performance issues, mostly, have been fixed over the year, so it's a lot better in that regard at least.

acm2000

found the first game very bland and lacked any variety whatsoever but it did at least play reasonably well, will give this a shot with ea play/game pass ultimate when its out tho.

StereoVsn

Kinda ironic to gift the game with a new CPU, when the game itself has probably one of the worst CPU utilization in while, with tons of streaming hitches and frametime/animation de-syncs that are still unresolved.

Edit:

Yep, it’s ridiculous and EA isn’t interesting in fixing jack on PC side anymore.

Edit:

I was going to ask if the game was fixed on Pc , I guess not! Fuckin EA man!!
the 1st one plays wonderfully on my PC ON ultra I get like 100 or so fps

buenoblue

Nice ☺️ had a feeling this was coming soon. Shame about the price hike. I'll play it someday but right now I have games coming out my ass 😂😲☺️

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Yep, it’s ridiculous and EA isn’t interesting in fixing jack on PC side anymore.
EA's best two games from last year: Dead Space remake and Jedi Survivor have so many PC related struggles. The stuttering is still there on Jedi Survivor, but much less than when it came out.

intbal

Are they still planning an 8th gen version of this game?
Been a few months since that announcement.
Wouldn't surprise me if they cancelled it.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Ok I kinda got bored in the first game and never finished, should I go back and finish that first?

Kerotan

It should come to EA Play everywhere… just on 25th and not today.

It's coming on the 25th to EA Play. They added it by mistake a bit early in some regions so they pulled the game down. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Suits me perfect as I've to wrap up watch dog's legion anyway. And it's before the price hike on May 10th. I'm surprised they didn't add it after.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

I beat the last game but damn, idk about this one. The animations are killing me. The stutters are annoying as well(PC). Think I'll just uninstall.

Top Bottom