• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Killer Instinct is pretty legit. Sad it's not on Steam but with the cross buy it's somewhat understandable. I'm actually pretty tempted to spend the $50 on it, which is more than I've spent on a game in over five years... but I'll probably hold out for a sale. If they had ported the older games over as well I'd definitely be biting though.

Armageddon

Neo Member
E-mail Gaben, not that anything is going to take out your VAC ban, but maybe they can specify further why you got banned.

Yeah, that is probably my last glimmer of hope that I can think of. Plus like you said, even if I don't get unbanned I could probably get some more information. I'll probably give it a try when I can think of a good way to word the email. Thanks for the suggestion.

Salsa

yEDQUAM.png

Purkake4

Banned
Combat and unit upgrading is kind of the achilles heel for the devs behind Endless Space and Legend. Although I would argue the combat in Legend is actually pretty decent, especially compared to Space's rock, paper, scissors cutscenes.
Yup, so many great ideas for the genres in both games, but a few details just kill it for me.

L.O.R.D

What's wrong with the features

Features:
Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode
...and even more characters to use in additional modes!
RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop
...and collectible and equipable items let you improvise!
Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system
...and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly
...Online versus play for when you’re not!
Developed by industry veterans
...and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
But i want to float like an eagle , not a ducking slow butterfly.

Hadn't logged into my Warframe account for what had to be 2 years, got this. Then I messaged support and they lifted the ban for me, saying someone from a different IP logged into my account and the ban was a security measure.

Yep, they lifted mine really fast too. A welcome change from some other support teams.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
first (north) boss fight in Drifter was no goddamn joke

beating him felt sooo satisfying

Did you get any megaman style upgrade from beating it or are the upgrades from the stores only? Because I went another way as you know

Grief.exe

Moving everything to a new computer is such a pain.

I could've just imaged my current one to the new one, but it was probably time for a refresh on my Windows install anyway. Being in that weird middle ground of not firmly on one computer or another is always terrible.

You guys weren't kidding about how amazing an SSD is, though.

EDIT: Top of the page -- anyone got any advice on getting Steam to mark games as installed when I move my Steam hard drive across? Last time I moved games I had to manually go and "install" each game for Steam to realize that the files were already there.

I'm not at my computer right now to confirm some of this information, as a result this is all off the top of my head.

Moving files between storage in Steam is actually really easy. What you forgot to move is the files that are attached to the appid numbers in the /steamapps folder. Move the actual game folder to the new drive, then move the files in the steamapps folder to the new drive.

I don't have the specific file extension for those files since I'm not at my computer, but their name is the steam app id which can be found at steamdb.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I do have to give credit to those who aren't native speakers of a language but feel confident enough to challenge its idioms.

I wish I had that confidence and lack of self-doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom