• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

QR code where?

I think I used this one.

13202_captainlinebeck.jpg

Any level was fun to someone.
just like the characters in smash.

#BringBackNewPorkCity

Now that we have both Omega mode and 8-Player Smash, I'm much more accepting of New Pork City's return. Especially if there's the slightest chance Lucas will come back alongside it.

Drago

I really hope New Pork comes back, the only reason being so I can play the Omega Form of it. I love the New Pork setting and the amount of detail and love that went into recreating it for Smash, too bad the stage itself was kinda junk. Ultimate Chimera trophy gives me hope.

And really, I just want some Mother 3 representation period, even if we can't have Lucas. :(

I really hope New Pork comes back, the only reason being so I can play the Omega Form of it. I love the New Pork setting and the amount of detail and love that went into recreating it for Smash, too bad the stage itself was kinda junk. Ultimate Chimera trophy gives me hope.

And really, I just want some Mother 3 representation period, even if we can't have Lucas. :(

me too man

me too

I like Infinite Glacier and Rumble Falls. The former was just fun to me and the latter was fun as well, mainly just held back by Brawl's awful speed.

/shrug.

Oh, ok. Then I stand corrected! I've never actually known someone to enjoy those stages so I was making an anecdotal joke

Jintor

I'm guessing that's the image of Kyary Kirby and the accompanying Link? Even if it's regrettable that those costumes were impossible to include, at least we can hope for someone with modeling talent to mod them into the game. They'll make a good addition to the inevitable Toon Zelda and playable Isabelle mods.

holy shit this image is gorgeous

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Please do not give any attention to the creepy Mewtwo guy through a thread title. He is an unhealthy individual who needs to seek professional help.

EDIT:Nevermind. Too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom