• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish retailer lists Red Dead Redemption 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it was Webhallen before I clicked. We get threads often about Webhallen's listings. They list just about everything that they think will be released one day.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
We all know it's happening but i highly doubt it's called RDR2.

waypoetic

Banned
"I bet it's Webhallen...."

And look, it was. Dont trust them OP. They're just wishfully hoping for a RDR 2. This is what they do and GAF has been fooled multiple times..

Mrbob

OH FUCK YES!
Cancel GTA V and give this to me! NOW! Pleaseeee

h00xGDF.gif

I doubt this will come to PS3/360, but it will definitely be released. You don't revive a franchise, make it a 10 million seller, and then not release a sequel for it.

jackrubyn

"I bet it's Webhallen...."

And look, it was. Dont trust them OP. They're just wishfully hoping for a RDR 2. This is what they do and GAF has been fooled multiple times..
Yeah, like I said: seems like standard pre order fishing. Just weird that Xbone was omitted. Maybe they forgot, or tried to make a more realistic listing.

Xtars

Oh Webhallen....

They always put up pre-orders of games they think will eventually get announced/released, the reason for this is cause it does not cost you a dime to pre-order there.

An example of that is that they've had the PS4 pre-orders up for about 2 years I think...

MBR

Banned
They also list Metroid 3DS, Zelda HD Wii U, and other games that they just assume come in the future.

Elider

Oh, these guys.

Webhallen said:
Pris, bild, produktbeskrivning och releasedatum är preliminära och kan komma att ändras.
Denna titel har inte officiellt utannonserats än, men tidiga indikationer visar på att den kommer till Playstation 4.

"Price, picture, product description and release date are preliminary and subject to change.
This title has not been officially announced, but early indications show it's coming for the Playstation 4."

They're just making their 2015 wish list.

So this website is bullshit 99% of the time :(

Well, actually, most of the games they list do happen some day, for some platform. RDR2 seem like an obvious game and I think that's why they list games like this. So people can pre-order them already because they'll probably come out one day.

This is the store that listed Diablo 3 for consoles long before that was even announced to happen, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom