• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Carolina Conspiracy - How Trump and Russians invented a FAKE criminal case agains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I don't usually follow conspiracy theories but this one looks to be supported by a lot of facts and evidence. The conclusions drawn are believable in light of everything we know about Trump-Russia. And the author makes sure to separate facts from theory and seems to follow journalistic standards.

The allegations are mind blowing, and when viewing this whole Trump-Russia fiasco through the eyes of these theories it makes things a lot more clear, especially on James Comey who is a known non-partisan and boy scout, who came out looking like a partisan. Firstly, background on the Author, Louise Mensch:
  • Former British MP
  • She works as an independent journalist for FOX News parent company News. Corp.
  • She is credited for breaking stories such as the FISA warrant on Trump Tower's server which is connected to Russian banks, BEFORE MSM even had a sniff of it here: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/louise-mensch-trump-russia-ties-media-scoop
  • She also broke a story a couple weeks ago about Trump's plane and a Russian Oligarch's plane landing in the same airport three times and possibly having a secret meeting during the election that is ONLY now being reported by Rachel Maddow TONIGHT. Maddow's report confirming Mensch's own reporting is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfeSitSbRA Proof that Mensch knew about it before Maddow is here: https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/830903681927303168
  • She also wrote a story last month about Jeff Session's connections to Russia BEFORE the knowledge of his meetings with Russian oligarchs became public leading to his recusal. You can read her breakdown of Session's Russian connections here DATED FEB 7: https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-suspect/
  • She has been quoted saying “I’ve never been sued because I’ve never been wrong,” in the aforementioned Guardian article.
  • In short, she comes off as a bit of a conspiracy nut but her theories are being proven more and more true as MSM catches up with her and corroborates her claims.
Now on to her mind blowing Carolina Conspiracy thoery. You can read about it here and come to your own conclusions: https://patribotics.wordpress.com/2...spiracy-putin-catfished-weiner-louise-mensch/

Here's my best attempt at summarizing her findings:
  • Overall theory: Russians colluded with Trump team to plant HRC's now famous October Surprise emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop so that the FBI could find it. They then forced Comey's hand to report it hurting HRC's chances in the election. In order to do this, they hacked Anthony Weiner's laptop, then had Russian hackers sext with him on a confirmed-by-FBI hacked program, they then revealed through Putin and Trump related journos (confirmed) at the DailyMail (deemed as fake news by Wikipedia) that Weiner had been sexting with a minor, a "15 year old girl." Rudy Guiliani through his influence with the NYPD and NY FBI Field office then forced Comey's hand in writing the letter to congress regarding the HRC emails that was then leaked by Jason Chaffetz to hurt HRC's chance in the election.
  • A Russian Hacker named Yvgeny Nikulin who has since been arrested on an FBI Red Warrant, hacked Dropbox, Linked-in and Formspring in 2012-2013 and is involved in Trump's connections to Russia. See FBI arrest proof here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/yevgeniy-nikulin-indicted-hacking-linkedin-dropbox-and-formspring
  • Anthony Weiner used Formspring to sext with the "15 year old girl" which made him vulnerable to Nikulin's hacking. The "15 year old girl" story was posted by pro-Trump DailyMail's Alana Goodman which lead the FBI to investigate Weiner's laptop.
  • Alana Goodman has been seen photographed @ Trump Tower partying with Russian State-Owned Media Sputnik reporter Cassandra Fairbanks. They defend eachother on Twitter as well. Fairbanks has been photographed with 28 year old hacker from "Crackas wit Attitude" Justin Liverman, and has tried to raise funds for his criminal defense on Twitter.
  • Weiner was not sexting with a 15 year old girl but actually being manipulated by Russian connected hacking group ‘Crackas With Attitude’ who have been caught previously hacking the head of the CIA, and a great many FBI agents, police officers, and other law enforcement officials. Read about Crackas with Attitude here: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...members-of-group-that-hacked-the-cia-director
  • Hacking connected Twitter accounts hint that Weiner was sexting with a "28 year old dude" Probably Sputnik connected CWA hacker Liverman.
  • The Attorney General assigned to "prosecute" Crackas with Attitude hackers is Jeff Session's # 2 guy: Dana Boente. Obama mysteriously removed Boente from the AG succession list before leaving office, Trump in an Executive Order restored him to the AG succession list.
  • Russia needed to invent an underage victim "the 15 year old girl" in order for the FBI to look at Weiner's laptop in the first place. Before this, all of Weiner's storied sexual deviancy had been girls over the age of consent
  • Weiner has NOT been indicted yet (which is weird) and has stated publicly that he has emails which prove that this sexting fiasco is a hoax. Which is probably why he hasn't been indicted yet. Analysis of the "15 year old girls" emails to Weiner include an admission that "You Got Catfished by a Dude" and also contains 4 passages plagiarized from books that a 15 year old girl from North Carolina probably hadn't read. These passages were from the books: Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace. Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk. Raise High the Roofbeams, Carpenters and Seymour an Introduction, both by J.D. Salinger. Tales of Ordinary Madness, “A Dollar and Twenty Cents” by Charles Bukowski.
  • This isn't mentioned in the Carolina Conspiracy but Weiner's hearing was scheduled for March 7. The day before the hearing it was announced that it would be postponed without explanation. My guess, because his case is now a matter of national security and the investigation on Trump is ongoing. Proof of hearing delay: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...h-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/
  • The "15 year old girl" and her father who is an attorney HAVE NOT been cooperating or working with law enforcement individuals since the sexting scandal came to light. And they have NOT filed a police report on the incident. Probably because they know it was hackers sexting and they don't want to be caught lying. Their identities remain mysterious.
  • Many in Trump's team boasted about knowing about the October Surprise emails BEFORE they had a legal way of knowing. They include Roger Stone (who recently and maybe accidently revealed he had a back channel connection to Russia-linked WikiLeaks) and also Lara Trump.
  • Lara Trump was in the hometown of the "15 year old girl" on October 21st and boasted about the Hilary Clinton email October Surprise even though she had no legal way of knowing they existed. She may have been instrumental in finding a "15 year old girl" to match with the story.
  • Through a virus planted on Weiner's laptop through his use of Formspring, emails were planted on his computer for the FBI to find.
  • Rudy Guiliani through his influence on the NYPD and the NY FBI Field office, by his own admission forced Comey to write the letter to congress. Guiliani's partner boasted publicly that if Comey didn't write the letter, the NYPD would hold a public press conference on the HRC emails. Lara Trump has boasted that "Trump forced Comey to write the letter"

If this theory is true, Comey through the FBI's arrest of CWA and Yvgeny Nkulin might have ALOT more dirt on Trump-Russia than we know about. Also, I hated Comey for the HRC emails, I think a lot of people here do. But if you watch his testimony on the HRC emails he comes off as NONPARTISAN and principled. Despite being goaded relentlessly by the GOP to charge HRC of wrongdown, he relents and relents. Please see his testimony and judge his character for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwVs2nHsflE

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Can you repeat what was supposed to be the thread title before it got cut off. I'm not reading that long-ass mess unless I know what I'm getting into, player.

Hitman

Yes sorry, if a mod could change the title to:

"Carolina Conspiracy - Trump/Russians FRAMED Weiner to make HRC lose"

commedieu

Banned
If that bit about weiner is true.. the man can't keep it in his pants. I mean the jokes write themselves here. You'd think he'd be more vigilant.

His poor wife :/

I think it's pretty evident, that Russians have leverage over the executive branch of the US government.

Maddow is on the train now aswell by the looks.

There's too many coincidences. And far too many denials turning into concessions.

jtb

Banned
Louise Mensch is an idiot. Put the tin foil away.

There are plenty of perfectly legitimate avenues to attack Trump and the Russian's involvement with the election.

antonz

There are plenty of perfectly legitimate avenues to attack Trump and the Russian's involvement with the election.

She has been nothing but accurate when it comes to the Trump and Russia stuff so far. You can dislike her for whatever prior things with her but she has been consistently on the ball here.

For years after Obama got elected Trump, Alex Jones, and other crazy folks on the right wing posted conspiracy theories about how Obama is secretly a Muslim and a Kenyan. We all laughed at it because it sounded ridiculous and there was zero proof.

Its certainly well deserved that President Trump is also getting all these conspiracy theories against him now, but end of the day all of this is bullshit without straight up evidence and corroborating witnesses who can testify to the truth of these things. Every week we have seen new reports and statements that "the final bomb is going to be dropping any day now!" and absolutely nothing substantive has occurred. I think the sad thing is that the more and more these kind of wild stories come out without any real proof, fewer people are willing to believe any of it anymore.

jtb

Banned
She has been nothing but accurate when it comes to the Trump and Russia stuff so far. You can dislike her for whatever prior things with her but she has been consistently on the ball here.

You say that as if she's the only one and is doing muckracking journalism to uncover the truth. She hasn't done shit, and only the craven and willfully blind (Greenwald) have been "off the ball" on the painfully obvious Putin/Trump connection.

Hitman

... and Mensch discovered 2 of those legitimate avenues.

Hitman

You say that as if she's the only one and is doing muckracking journalism to uncover the truth. She hasn't done shit, and only the craven and willfully blind (Greenwald) have been "off the ball" on the painfully obvious Putin/Trump connection.

I don't remember MSM calling Session's a Russian-connected suspect until he was caught talking to Russians.

commedieu

Banned
For years after Obama got elected Trump, Alex Jones, and other crazy folks on the right wing posted conspiracy theories about how Obama is secretly a Muslim and a Kenyan. We all laughed at it because it sounded ridiculous and there was zero proof.

Its certainly well deserved that President Trump is also getting all these conspiracy theories against him now, but end of the day all of this is bullshit without straight up evidence and corroborating witnesses who can testify to the truth of these things. Every week we have seen new reports and statements that "the final bomb is going to be dropping any day now!" and absolutely nothing substantive has occurred. I think the sad thing is that the more and more these kind of wild stories come out without any real proof, fewer people are willing to believe any of it anymore.

People weren't resigning and removing themselves from investigatons. Or actual proof people are lying with video and pictures that they claim they don't remember. Or crowds that were bigger.

- with Obama.

There is a lot of fallout from Trump's Russian relations. Not so much from being king of the lizards. Or peeing on prostitutes.

Seiryoden

Of course it's Louise Mensch. Of course it is. NVM IB.

I'm skeptical, I suspect most of the UK / US press will be too, given the source. Could be wrong, sounds moderately plausible.

Hitman

Your really equating Obama is a muslim theories to the Trump is a Russian puppet theories?

Hitman

Of course it's Louise Mensch. Of course it is. There wasn't a journalist in London who'd piss on her if she were on fire.

Except TheGaurdian who gave her credit for breaking the FISA story. And then the BBC who confirmed her story. But whatever.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I have no idea if there's even a hint of veracity to this story but um , five of Trump's closest allies have quit, been fired, disavowed or recused because PROOF including photos, video and their own testimony has linked them with Russian spies and oligarchs.

Get a goddamned newspaper.

Embarrassing.

Hitman

If that bit about weiner is true.. the man can't keep it in his pants. I mean the jokes write themselves here. You'd think he'd be more vigilant.

His poor wife :/

Weiner being a sexual deviant is known. Weiner being a pedophile? That's new. And the only reason the FBI had cause to investigate his laptop.

Hitman

Hasn't done shit except for break the FISA warrant story to which theGaurdian gave her credit for getting the scoop on MSM. Hasn't done shit except for investigating the flight patterns of a Russian oligarch and discovering that his plane met with Trump's plane THREE time, to which Rachel Maddow only reported on it a week ago.

Bluenoser

Does she say anything about the 8 mysterious deaths of Russian diplomats since the election? I haven't really been following that, and I think I only found out from a random Maddow video I clicked, but seems very strange.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
I honestly don't think we want to welcome a Louise Mensch conspiracy theory or anything from affiliated Heat Street writers. That she's a former MP doesn't mean that she's not a well-documented nut online. Elements or all of this may end up being true, as you note in your post, but I think we will wait for more actual journalistic sources to vet the claims and return to the discussion at such a time that they are being widely reported and investigated.

Dr.Acula

Banned
This one's a good conspiracy theory. It's all just shady dealings, no weird science stuff like chemicals in our water or in the air or what temperature steel melts at. Plus, there are actual identifiable individuals in it, and questions concerning factual, singular events instead of just nebulous cabals with ambiguous goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom