• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 77

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
OIX7atg.png

2898744-beastcast_11102016.jpg

What a week! We've got some Mass Effect: Andromeda news, that new Overwatch character, and PlayStation 4 Pro hitting the streets. In these uncertain times, there are only two constants left in the world. The Giant Beastcast and AMAZING PR campaigns.

1h 51m

DRgF8Dx.png

Site url
Download

jiggles

Banned
The fuck is with Jeff randomly interjecting a few letters and numbers? Is he slowly revealing a download code or something?

Ashtar

The bits they do at the end are great, not a lot of gaming happening guess they'll talk watch doggies next week also I guess sf is doing dishonored since there was no mention of it.
I do recall being able to do drugs in KOTOR but I don't remember the name of it

Last week I accidentally hit the speed button on my podcast app and when I made it back around to 1/2 speed I nearly wrecked my car from laughing. One week later it's still the funniest thing I've heard in recent years! Drunken Beastcast is amazing!

Zekes!

Man I was expecting there to be a bunch of Dragon Ball emails due to how last week's podcast ended but there was none, or they chose not to read any

Top Bottom