• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King of Fighters '98 UM Final Edition and 2002 UM possibly heading to Steam soon

BOTEC

Isn't 2002 out today?

Looks like it. I'm downloading it as I type.

Edit: It's totally KOF2002UM. But, no intro? I let it sit there for three demo fights and nothing. At least it doesn't crash to desktop like 98UM when there are no speakers plugged in.

Edit 2: That was at work, now at home I get the intro movie.

man i bought this game but i'm kinda regretting it. i don't seem to like the way most of the characters play. no ash, king doesn't have her air projectile, no ex moves as well... joe seems nice but i'm not sure what else to play. i dig chris but he's no 2003 malin. i never liked the nests kofs and despite the fact that this seems better than what i played back in the day, i'm still not getting into it

Tizoc

02 UM is cool but it needs more graphics options :/

This is based on Tougeki ver. right?
You can't cancel specials into supers too correct? Hadn't played 02 in donkey's years, kinda bummed this doesn't come with OG 02 like 98 but oh wells.

shaowebb

02 UM is cool but it needs more graphics options :/

This is based on Tougeki ver. right?
You can't cancel specials into supers too correct? Hadn't played 02 in donkey's years, kinda bummed this doesn't come with OG 02 like 98 but oh wells.

Last I played was the 360 port. This one is updated beyond it I believe. The one I want given an update though is KoF XI. That game's roster was so damned fun.

Top Bottom