• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Yu-Gi-Oh! anime was a yaoi fix fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Because if there's any anime that needs that much text dissecting its intent, it's fucking Yu-Gi-Oh.

...yo I should watch some fucking Yu-Gi-Oh.

nickgia

Well...ok then!

Tell me more about how 'dangerous' and metal Yugi-oh is! Beyblade better watch out!

Love love love season 0.

tumblr_inline_od5qi0cZs61s1dtmn_540.png

I-hate-u

The typical GAF train of making every GODAMN relationship romantic or sexual.

Friendship, bonds, rivalry....screw all that amirite? Lame.

Wasnt there like a thing between Yugi and the chick. I know you say there isnt but i swear there was, at least from her side.

Nah Yugi fancied Anzu/Tea, Anzu/Tea fancied Yami Yugi. It was some weird ass love triangle

Now i remember, i also remember thinking it made no sense, apart from being all edgy the spirit thing only existed to play fucking games and then dissapeared for 99% of the time.

So bizzare.

L Thammy

Wasnt there like a thing between Yugi and the chick. I know you say there isnt but i swear there was, at least from her side.

I believe I answered this in the OP. The romance was there originally, but the anime killed it when they were removing any signs that Yugi is attracted to women. Originally the two talked about their feelings at Duelist Kingdom.

The typical GAF train of making every GODAMN relationship romantic or sexual.

Friendship, bonds, rivalry....screw all that amirite? Lame.

d2d36bbe2e931918532456wubk.jpg

By the way, when I typed "fujoshi logic" into Google image search, I also found an image demonstrating the correct and incorrect way of drawing a My Little Pony character's genitals. Thank you, Internet.

.JayZii

Banned
"There's no proof for this, of course. You have to use yaoi logic and assume they're gay and then work backwards from that point. There, now that that's proved let me spin you a yarn..."

This is literally just projecting and then rambling on about the plot of Yu-gi-oh.

Keasar

Okay. Here's the game from chapter 1:

Love love love season 0.

tumblr_inline_od5qi0cZs61s1dtmn_540.png

Now I gotta read the first volumes of the manga again, I remember watching a random episode of the anime when I was a kid, then reading the manga and thinking "Holy shit this is awesome!" and then go back to the anime and finding out it is a watered down version that focused on just the most boring part of the manga, the card game.

It was way cooler when they were playing a whole bunch of different (and often brutal) games with deadly outcomes as punishment.

Like a game of table hockey on a grill table and using a ice puck filled with a explosive compound.
latest

A tabletop RPG where Bakura used the souls of Yugis friends as player characters and other people as the NPCs.

Or just a goddamn chainsaw battle in a giant death labyrinth.
hqdefault.jpg

Sponsored by Kaiba Corp.

tilde

Neo Member
So I just watched the new movie, and Kaiba's has an unhealthy obsession with the Pharaoh, he's a huge stalker.

Yugi's still on the fence on being gay.

Joey dreams about Kaiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom