• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu news (without pics :( )

ThirdEye

For this legendary thread of the first new step.

The score for Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan is a surprise, but it's understandable as there are no big profile releases for PS3 till June.

Hypnotoad

Grandia for DS would be more than awesome. I remember reading a magazine ten years ago that wrote something like: Grandia is one of the best RPGs ever. Unfortunately, it won't come to Europe because of the Saturn's failure.

It later came out one the PS1, but I didn't get to play it. I hope the rumour is true, but I don't think so.

i wonder when we'll get some Wii interesting news, seems like developers are more focused on PS3 despite the big different userbase...

test_account

XP-39C²
ThirdEye said:
The score for Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan is a surprise, but it's understandable as there are no big profile releases for PS3 till June.

I think the game would have gotten the same score even if there were more big profiled games comming up soon. Or am i missunderstanding what you mean?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan! (PS3, Sega): 10 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (37/40)

:D sweet Toshihiro Nagoshi is da man

ThirdEye said:

Senjou no Valkyria (aka Valkyria Chronicles aka Valkyria of the Battlefield: Gallian Chronicles ) for April 24th

Baby Milo

5/29 Battle Fantasia (Arc System Works)

ooooh completely missed this being announced for the PS3. Def be checking that out.

v1cious

Banned
so June 12th guy was telling the truth.

is there some reason we can't post scans any more? no offense, but that's kinda lame.

Replicant

ThirdEye said:

Huh? The last time I remember Famitsu score is not judged by the amount of releases available on each platform.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Resident Evil 0... I guess we can now expect Wii ports of every RE?

(I didn't know Billy looked so fugly in the artwork.)

Kenka said:
4/17 Metabolism Training (Milestone)
Wow.

Hesemonni

Banned
v1cious said:
is there some reason we can post scans any more? no offense, but that's kinda lame.
Obviously people posting them aren't the copyright holders of the material. Nothing lame in prohibiting such behavior. Just because most of the people on the board can't speak the language natively doesn't make it any more tolerable.

So it was kinda hypocritic to allow scans and to not allow ROMs etc.

But then again, this is NeoGAF.

carlos

ethelred said:
People actually believed the Grandia 1+2 rumor? Grandia 2 was a Dreamcast game, guys. With lots and lots of voice.

Remember Xenosaga 1+2 for DS?
I believe that game also had lots of voice and CG on ps2......

Stop ruining my grandia hopes! ;p

ethelred

carlos said:
Remember Xenosaga 1+2 for DS?
I believe that game also had lots of voice and CG on ps2......

Stop ruining my grandia hopes! ;p

So you want to see the only two good Grandia games transformed into cell phone games that will never leave Japan?

Rapping Granny said:
we can't have pics of what?

Question: When is Yakuza 3 hitting the land of America?
I thought we were supposed to get RGG2 first? Is it still even coming? :( If it is, I wouldn't expect RGG3 soon.

TreIII

Dunno how many people would care, but there was also another update for Musou Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord (PS2) this week.

This time, we got word of another new character added, Yoshitsune himself, who comes complete with what seems to be an interesting beamsaber weapon.

Then there was more info relating to Vs. modes and Survival, which has both 1v1 and 3v3. Also, addressing one of the things that people hated last time, it seems that you'll be able to select your own teams of characters for co-op mode this time around. :D

It actually seems that KOEI is cramming a lot of content into this particular release. And I, for one, can't wait...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YAKUZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 3!

Seiken said:
YAKUZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 3!

Great news!
I cant wait to get this game since I missed the other 2.
I had no idea the game was already done last time I saw stuff on it seemed pretty ambitious.

Do we have a release date for the US version?

Euphor!a

Banned
Has there been any word on whether or not Battle Fantasia is coming to the US? I'm going to have to import it if not...

B.K.

Euphor!a said:
Has there been any word on whether or not Battle Fantasia is coming to the US? I'm going to have to import it if not...

Since Aksys does almost every Arc game, there's probably a pretty good chance it'll be released in America eventually.

jarrod

Banned
Man... I still want my cellshaded GCN Grandia remake. C'mon GA, use that Smash Cash and do the right thing for once this decade. :(

Top Bottom