• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider Xbox One Bundle Announced (RotTR/TRDE/1tb) - $399

I LOVE the HALO 5 bundle because of the color of the console, just wish that Best Buy would have it instead of a digital download, as a physical disc version instead, would make things easier, also the price is kind of steep but I understand why. Am hoping for maybe Fallout bundle to be released tomorrow, something that changes the look of the console

statham

$50 more than expected(although it is 1TB) and only available at two retailers. Less of a push than I expected. Need to see the details of the Fallout 4 bundle to see which game is getting the bigger push.

Its not going to be $399 come this fall. The Assassins creed bundles launched at $399/$499. I fully expect all 1TB bundles to be $349, and 500GB bundles to be $299 come November. $50 Temporary price cut until Jan 1st.

Great value.

MS seems to have a lot of bundles. FIFA, Elite, Forza, Gears, Halo, Madden and now Tomb Raider.

I guessing Halo 5, Tomb Raider and probably Fallout 4 will be the big bundles this holiday season for MS

i guess fifa, madden, forza and gears will be gone if we start into the holiday shopping season.
at least most of them, probably not all.

a fallout 4 le bundle is inevitable.
i can't see them not doing one. fallout 4 will be the second or third biggest game this holiday season
i want my pip-boy xbox one

Its not going to be $399 come this fall. The Assassins creed bundles launched at $399/$499. I fully expect all 1TB bundles to be $349, and 500GB bundles to be $299 come November. $50 Temporary price cut until Jan 1st.

only if sony will do so, too imho
both sony and ms try hard to keep the margins up

RBH

3Zl9dbB.jpg

And a new bundle to be announced every day this week.

Maengun1

Hmm. Sort of tempted by this as I want to pick up an Xbone this holiday and I love Tomb Raider (I played the first reboot on PS3 but haven't gotten around to the remaster yet). Not sure though, as

- it would be nice if the console itself where themed/a different color/something. A true limited edition console would get me to rush out and pick this up. Just for a plain black console though....removes the incentive to act quickly.

- I'm one of the freaks who greatly prefers getting the physical disc and game box over a download.

Gotta think about this one.

Is it only me who only considers it as a bundle when the console is actually game themed?
by the very definition of the word, it is a bundle. what you were looking for probably was a special/limited/collector's edition bundle, in which case the console wouldn't be ordinary.

tGDYydp.gif

Should be like that but this is just another useless bundle
bundle

[buhn-dl]

noun
several objects or a quantity of material gathered or bound together:
a bundle of hay.

this thing is a bundle. xbone + a non accessory item (a game). what you and pliskin are looking for and thinking of are a limited edition, special edition, or collector's edition bundle. in which case the console would've been themed.

Top Bottom