• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transiruby - New Game developed by Kamiko Dev!

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Note: Trailer starts at 55:45 and goes to 57:07

Developer: Skipmore
Release Date(s): Tentative 2019
Platform(s): Nintendo Switch (eShop)

Synopsis by Gematsu said:
Kamiko Developer Skipmore has announced a new game that will release in 2019 for the Nintendo Switch. Called Transiruby, players become the cyborg girl Siruby. The story follows her as she collects the DNA of the living things on the ruined planed Noah. Gameplay is a mix of Kamiko-like action and Fairune-like puzzle solving. It is an exploration-style adventure game where you can expand the range of what you can do by acquiring items. You can also freeze enemies to use them as stepping stones.

I am hyped! I loved Kamiko during the early days of the Switch and I cannot wait to play Skipmore's next title. Are any of y'all interested in this new game or have you played their previous titles?

NappyXIII

Neo Member
I also enjoyed Kamiko. I didn't know what it was and bought it since it was cheap to play during my flight from LA to back home. It wasn't super amazing, but it was a nice cute game to play. This looks kinda similar grade to be honest, so it's not going to be something I will be hotly anticipating, but I will probably keep it on my radar and think about looking into it to support the developer. The art is nice and the game is sure to be pleasant enough :) Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Kamiko is one of my fav games this generation can't wait to check this out!

Edit* free demo nice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom