• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump accuses Hillary of not being loyal to Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The worst part of this is that society has to act like this is a real candidate and not a stupid racist ignoramus who shouldn't be in charge of a diner, let alone a country. And that it's exposed that about 30% of the country are stupid irredeemable baskets of racism. Not like we didn't suspect this, but it's awful to see it confirmed in polls.

zashga

Wow. I never would've expected him to go there. Unbelievable.

Why does anyone support this man again? He's execrable.

Lol, classy af.

And there are still people that whine and refuse to vote. Might as well welcome trump to the white house, it's the same shit.

One more month of this shit. How quickly will he go away after the election or will he always be around now stoking this fires of the alt right?

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

I was going to comment something very bad about Trump, very bad. But I thought, no that wouldn't be right, that won't be classy especially to someone who's been having a meltdown for a week, every other month.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I hope he's there when Hillary roasts him like Obama did at the WHCA Dinner.

I hope her entire bit is just roasting him. I hope everyone speaking just roasts him. I want to see him sitting there, buring in his skin again, red-faced and frozen in place. Just like when POTUS ethered him.

digdug2k

I can only imagine how international treaties and cooperation with the US would go if trump won somehow.

May as well put them on ice for his hypothetical presidency. You can't develop working relationships with a narcissistic psychopathic demagogue.
That's basically the GOP's international relations strategy right now anyway, isn't it? Just shout "Hey, if you want our money you better do what we say!".

rjinaz

Wow. I never would've expected him to go there. Unbelievable.

Why does anyone support this man again? He's execrable.

Many of his supports are irredeemable. They are gone. No reason left. Just the hate that Trump has fueled for them. Trump could pull a gun on Hillary at the second debate and shoot her, and they would say she deserved it because she's a traitor and be off pissed he can't be president when he saved the country money by doing it faster.

No, I'm not kidding.

rjinaz

Next debate he's totally gonna call her "bitch" or some other derogatory name....

I can't see it. I mean there will be words he will be avoiding and he's not completely stupid.
But another "blood out of somewhere comment" or maybe worse? I can see that.

"Trump has shown he does not have the temperament to be president"
"Well a woman is much worse 5 days a month, believe me, Melania will tell you"

Ok I guess that would make him completely stupid for obvious reasons but I'd love to see it.

Crooked Hillary was so busy killing service men in bengazi and then covering the bodies with emails to soak up the blood so much so that she would not lay with Bill because she would rather spend her nights with Huma and that's why Bill Clinton smoked vaginal dipped cigars while he let Obama plot 9-11. Its HER fault.

GhaleonEB

And I thought his meltdown in the first debate was bad. Jesus. What an absolute sleazeball.

He's the last fucking person who should be talking about being faithful to their spouse.

McBryBry

But guys!!!!!!!!! Hillary isn't fit to be president!!!!!!!! Each candidates are just as bad as the other!!!!!!! Idk who I'm voting for because they're both so bad!!!!!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
This is his way of calling her a whore. Of course it's not subtle, but he's just not saying the word. I wasn't expecting this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom