• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill - Paradise — April 13

Who wins: Pereira or Hill? Zhang or Xiaonan? Gaethje or Holloway?

• Pereira, Zhang, Gaethje.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Pereira, Xiaonan, Gaethje.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pereira, Zhang, Holloway.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Pereira, Xiaonan, Holloway.

• Hill, Zhang, Gaethje.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hill, Xiaonan, Gaethje.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hill, Zhang, Holloway.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Hill, Xiaonan, Holloway.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MastAndo

Stop it, Joe. There's no planet on which Oliveira won that fight.

EDIT: Other than that first judge's home planet.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

Max is outstriking him every round at this point. I think even dropping Max last round probably isn't enough to take that one.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
alex and max are probably getting some 300k bonuses lol great PPV card wished oliveira could've pulled off the gilly on Arman but Arman fought well would be cool with him fighting islam for the belt. max was a beast at 155 maybe he should rematch dustin. i wouldn't mind seeing alex go up to heavyweight and see how'd he do. Procházka looked real good too wild fight. max was probably the highlight of the show imo that last second KO was super unexpected

Last edited:

Little Mac

Couldn't watch it last night and I'm still catching up on what happened via YouTube clips ... but oh my god. What a night for fight fans. I also went 3 for 3 on picks in the poll.

Pakoe

Hoooooly shit, this UFC was INSANE.

Bobby Green fucking up Jim Miller.
Jalin Turner making the noob move of wanting to walk away like a bad ass when the ref didn't step in. And potentially giving away 300k.
The nasty uppercuts from Diego Lopes.
Kayla Harrison was already looking insane when she stepped in the ring, but this was a hell of an entrance to the UFC.
Jiri looked like he was getting hit so I didn't see his win coming.
Arman winning over Charles. I knew he had potential but this was a big win.
Max Halloway being a real BMF with the last 10 sec, holy shit. And the last second KO was INSANE. He deserved that 600k.
Alex still being the goat. That finish was fucking sick. Herb knew to immediately step back when he tried to stop the match lmao.

One of the best UFCs I've ever seen.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Holloway's punches weren't anything special, the eyepokes were stupid, and some of those kicks (the spinning back kick to Justin's nose) was straight up luckly, the fact that Justin got off to such a slow start (RD1 12 of 26 - 46%) I think made his job harder, there needed to be a good start.

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I only saw the final 4 fights, so I missed the rest of the fights. From what I saw it was good, although technically the fights I saw were better than they really were, since Pereira's stone cold brush off of the ref and Holloway/Gaethje's flying fists were awesome. The fight with the two Chinese women was pretty good too. Too bad the challenger has a bad ground game. Her standup is solid and she can take a punch.

Top Bottom