• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh, I <3 vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior Lurker

MS Informed
Suerte said:
So tonight I was out with a couple of friends, one of them, a girl, suddenly starts saying that she loves me, I'm the most amazing guy she has ever met. We start making out, everytime we're alone over the course of the night, we "make out" (as the US folk put it). She says she's going to send me a txt message tomorrow morning to tell me how she really feels, she says she's felt like this for a while and wouldn't care if I was bisexual. Uh... if I was 100% gay would there be absolutely no movement down there? Cause erm, there was much movement whilst we were making out. So, uh.... bisexual or not? Wait till I'm sober?

TEH CONFUSION.

Grace.JPG

"Such a sweet story!!"

Will.JPG

"My smile am irresistible!!!111"

WireImage.com - Image courtesy

When I read the title, I thought it was something like that story of the guy who loved vagina so much he sniffed his sister's panties. I am glad it's nothing like it :).

You guys are putting too much thought into it. There&#8217; no need to question one&#8217;s identity because your body reacted accordingly to physical and sexual stimulation. There&#8217;s a mental aspect to it, but every guy would agree, getting wood isn&#8217;t dependant on it. The mental part of it would block you from pursuing some things, but if you were to find yourself in such a situation, just on the physical level, the stimulation could be as I said earlier, enjoyable.

AssMan

Banned
First of all, it's Suerte's fault for making a thread like this. Looked what happened? :lol :lol

Keep your sexual escapades to yourself. Don't come running to GAF when things are looking iffy.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
AssMan said:
First of all, it's Suerte's fault for making a thread like this. Looked what happened? :lol :lol

Keep your sexual escapades to yourself. Don't come running to GAF when things are looking iffy.

:lol

Seriously, this should be like GAF lesson number 1. You should know by know that no good can come of this

Waychel

Banned
I think that RobotChant is right. I remember reading about a rape case once where the accused claimed that, because the victim had orgasmed during the rape, that the act was enjoyed and therefore a consensual one on those grounds alone. The guy obviously lost... but anyways, back to the point: I think that if a rape victim's body can react physically to what the victim mentally recognizes as being a traumatic/violating experience, then it isn't too far off the money to claim that arousal can sometimes be entirely dependant upon physical factors with total disregard to the mental.

Sexuality isn't a binary switch. That's sometimes the problem with calling someone or yourself gay/straight. There are probably lots of boys on this board who'd get hard kissing another boy.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
It's been said before, but sexuality is not black and white. There's a lot of gray area inbetween. I'd say most people fall between a moderate bisexual to strong heterosexual, but polarize themselves to heterosexual due to societal norms.

That said, I don't claim to be 100% hetereosexual. There have been a few guys in my lifetime that I found mildly attractive. That was back when I was in my early teens, and the difference between male/female then wasn't that big. I don't find any men attractive at all now.

Now what I find funny is that a gay guy is trying to polarize himself to being 100% gay when clearly he had a hetereosexual attraction. I guess it's some sort of rebellion against soceity norms or something, that he has to be different, I dunno.

Hawksley

100% gay? What the Hell are you talking about, you wacky European? There isn't a pie graph dividing up your sexuality. Sounds like intoxication + physical stimulation to me, but if you wanna get into a whole paranoid re-examination of your lifestyle over it, then be my guest. Have fun... oh, no, wait, you'll be too busy being preoccupied with this affiliation shit.

Like a guy? He likes you? The opportunity presents itself? Date him, fuck him, whatever.

Like a girl? She likes you? Blah blah blah.

Bi, homo, hetero, whatever. You're a human with a human male body. Let it operate the way it wants.

peedi

Banned
You're presupposing homosexuality is a purely physical orientation. It isn't. You were sexually aroused by her, but can you see yourself in a relationship with her? Homosexuality runs much deeper than physical intimacy. My guess? You're still a homosexual.

Suerte

Meh, I was out tonight, she was there. We were talking most of the night, then I kissed a dude and she started crying. I feel pretty bad about it.

Blackie

Whether or not you should feel bad depends on what you were talking about/tone of conversation.

Also can't you just do it with her for GAF? Your reaction to the act would be priceless to witness on the forum, I'm sure.

demi

You should watch Spaced. Spaced makes me happy, especially The Staunton Lick. Such a good song. Such a good show.

demi

Life goes on.

I still talk to you though! And I am so much better than she. Because I have a penis. And no woman can ever have that.

Suerte

demi said:
Life goes on.

I still talk to you though! And I am so much better than she. Because I have a penis. And no woman can ever have that.

This is true.

Let's have penis sex?

Argh, she keeps phoning me :\

Azala

Well, it's got to be emotionally confusing for her as well, being that intimate with a proclaimed gay guy. It's certainly a head trip and if she really likes you she may be embarassed, ashamed or even feeling used. There's a whole variety of reactions she could be having that are perfectly understandable. You should consider reaching out to her, assuming you wanted to continue the friendship.

Sorry that just sucks.

Suerte

I'm going to see how she is later on today, she was pretty drunk tonight :\ She was even saying things about wishing she could drop dead and stuff... :\

Azala

Imagine falling in love with a straight guy, making out with him when drunk, and then realizing what you've done and what he must be thinking. If she's at all insecure or unsure of herself, you can imagine how bad that could get and how quickly.

nitewulf

Azala said:
Imagine falling in love with a straight guy, making out with him when drunk, and then realizing what you've done and what he must be thinking. If she's at all insecure or unsure of herself, you can imagine how bad that could get and how quickly.
but she didnt fall in love with a straight guy. she fell for a gay guy. and rather than leading her on i believe the best course of action would be to be straight with her. not literally. you know what i mean.
i understand the issues about insecurity, but surely women understand the difference between gay men and straight men? i hope.

Boogie

nitewulf said:
but she didnt fall in love with a straight guy. she fell for a gay guy. and rather than leading her on i believe the best course of action would be to be straight with her. not literally. you know what i mean.
i understand the issues about insecurity, but surely women understand the difference between gay men and straight men? i hope.

Umm, I believe Azala was trying to have suerte imagine if he fell for a straight guy, so that he could try to imagine how she's feeling right now :p

Azala

Not disagreeing nitewulf, my post was more of an explanation for why she might have told him off and/or might be feeling self destructive or depressed. Of course he needs to draw new lines, respectfully of course, as he let them them get far too muddled the other night.

Yes we understand the differences, doesn't mean we can't be thrown for a loop by one making out with us, does it?

P.S. Thanks Boogie

nitewulf

ahh, you replied right after me, so i assumed you were replying to me. i was reading and thinking to myself..."ok, trying to imagine falling for a straight guy...making out with him while he is drunk...wait, what???!!! and how is this proving anything???"

see...boogie gets it. last line of defense indeed.

Boogie

Cruel Bastard Mario said:
Yes, I have a penchant for bringing up old threads but I must know how this turned out!

What's that? You have a penchant for being banned? :lol

Well, this one is only a couple weeks old, maybe they'll let you off easy :p

Suerte

Well nothing happened in the end, we've met up a few times since "the incident" and things have been alright, not too akward, but then again, we haven't been drunk around each other for a few weeks (since we both got really drunk and I kissed some guy in front of her and she ended up crying, but apologised for it later). This kind of thing seems to happen under the influence of much vodkaness. Taking this into account, prospects for the future do not bode well since we'll be sharing a tent together at a festival this summer, and there's talk of sharing an apartment together, with a few other friends.

She still lets me touch her bewbs though. Hawt.

:/ Stuff like this never works out. Stick to guys, it's too much trouble. Imagine how she might feel, but don't fucking become her boyfriend/bitch because you feel sorry for her though. I've seen it happen before, where a girl thinks she can change a gay guy, and it's always a mess.

And as selfish as it is, and I'm sure all gay guys feel like this every now and then, stuff like this always feels like a blow to the balls. Don't go to the dark side! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom