• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Boxed Charts: Week 13, 2024 (Mar 24 - Mar 30)

Chris Tidbits:

We're back with another look at the latest UK boxed charts and things are still looking a little unsettled after the arrival of last week's newbies.

On the Nintendo front, Princess Peach: Showtime! is still standing firm in the top ten, dropping only one place from last week thanks to the arrival of South Park: Snow Day! in third. The top two are EA Sports FC 24 and Hogwarts Legacy, of course, but we've grown accustomed to that now.
Elsewhere, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown has hopped up a few spots and It Takes Two continues to adventure into the top ten. Hey, Super Mario Bros. Wonder is back amongst the big boys too, landing at 10th this week. Unicorn Overlord, meanwhile, finds itself outside the top 40 once again.

Here's your look at this week's top 40 in full, with platform breakdowns for all of the titles available on other consoles alongside the Switch:

Last WeekThis WeekGamePlatform Split
11EA Sports FC 24PS5 34%, Switch 26%, PS4 23%, Xbox Series 16%
42Hogwarts LegacySwitch 56%, PS5 25%, Xbox Series 7%, PS4 7%
NEW3South Park: Snow Day!PS5 58%, Switch 24%, Xbox Series 17%
34Princess Peach: Showtime!
25Dragon's Dogma II
96Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
77Helldivers II
108Prince of Persia: The Lost CrownSwitch 43%, PS5 39%, PS4 12%, Xbox Series 6%
129It Takes TwoSwitch 54%, PS4 46%, Xbox Series 0%
1510Super Mario Bros. Wonder
811Mortal Kombat 11 UltimatePS5 62%, PS4 35%, Xbox Series 2%, Switch 1%
-12Football Manager 2024
1913Minecraft
514Rise of the Ronin
2015Assassin's Creed Mirage
1316Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
1117WWE 2K24
1818Grand Theft Auto V
1619Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
-20Elden Ring
2221Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker SagaSwitch 64%, PS5 29%, PS4 4%, Xbox Series 3%
2422Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - RemasteredSwitch 100%
1423Fina Fantasy VII Rebirth
-24Batman: Arkham Trilogy
2125Marvel's Spider-Man 2
3326Bluey: The VideogameSwitch 81%, PS5 8%, PS4 8%, Xbox Series 2%
2927Mario vs. Donkey Kong
3828Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
1729Battlefield 2042
2530Animal Crossing: New Horizons
3131Nintendo Switch Sports
-32Grand Turismo 7
3533Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
2334The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
3635Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
2636Red Dead RedemptionPS4 73%, Switch 27%
2837Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Twin Pack
-38Atomic Heart
-39Persona 3 Reload
3040F1 23

[Sales Data Compiled by GfK]

Kerotan

Read Ded Readimptiom 73% PS4 27% switch surprises me. Obviously the 60fps patch having a positive result.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Rebirth rapidly falling down the charts, hmm. Thought it might have longer legs.
here-it-comes-meme.jpg

R6Rider

Gold Member
Was NFS Hot Pursuit on a huge sale? Surprised to see it on the list, let alone that high.

Last edited:

Woopah

Read Ded Readimptiom 73% PS4 27% switch surprises me. Obviously the 60fps patch having a positive result.
I imagine there are a lot of people who bought RDR2 on PS4 who didn't play the first one (and that kinda works since thre first game is the real sequel).
Rebirth rapidly falling down the charts, hmm. Thought it might have longer legs.
JRPGs hardly ever have good legs.

Not surprising numbers considering the rumours from GDC last week.

Publishers really should just double down on Switch 2 and abandon Xbox considering Switch with it’s atrocious worse than last gen versions of multiplatform games still massively outsell the Xbox versions.

A new Switch with 10x the power is going to do gangbusters.

rm082e

Not surprising numbers considering the rumours from GDC last week.

Publishers really should just double down on Switch 2 and abandon Xbox considering Switch with it’s atrocious worse than last gen versions of multiplatform games still massively outsell the Xbox versions.

A new Switch with 10x the power is going to do gangbusters.

I guess this is some pushback against the "It was just one or two people talking trash" counterarguments. That's a lot worse than I expected. I mean PS4 lapping Xbox Series on some of those titles? Jebus...

Kabelly

HL legs are absurd.
It's Harry damn Potter. Any person, regardless of the controvery, that thought this game wouldn't sell are just so far removed from reality.

I just overheard a man talking about his trip to Universal studios and how the only reason he went was because of the Harry Potter world. This man was at least 40 years old and he looked like a joyous child talking about his trip. We quite literally grew up with the books, movies and cast over a decade.

Top Bottom