• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK (& Europe) GAF - Last day of Nintendo's 3DS Winter 2014 Bonus Game Promotion

yatesl

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaign...-Winter-2014-Bonus-Game-Promotion-919688.html

Register a 3DS and a selected game (Pokemon or Smash Bros), and you get one of the following:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS) (PEGI 12)
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (PEGI 7)
  • Kirby: Triple Deluxe (PEGI 7)
  • Yoshi’s New Island (PEGI 3)
  • Mario Golf: World Tour (PEGI 3)
  • Mario Party: Island Tour (PEGI 3)
  • Pokémon Art Academy (PEGI 3)

Register a Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL and one of the eligible games in Club Nintendo by 23:59 (UK time) on January 12th 2015, and fill out the software registration survey.

t1420980900z0.png

And whilst we're here, does anyone know if this works if you've already registered a 3DS (both normal and XL) on your Club Nintendo account, or do you need to create a new account? NOE isn't replying on Twitter.

Dee Dee

And whilst we're here, does anyone know if this works if you've already registered a 3DS (both normal and XL) on your Club Nintendo account, or do you need to create a new account? NOE isn't replying on Twitter.

I already have a 3DS registered to my account, and since I also registered Smash it keeps bugging me about the promotion every time I log in - so I just HAVE to assume it works as long as you register a new 3DS within the time frame, no matter how many other systems you have registered already.

Top Bottom