• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 1 (12/6/2016 - 12/13/2016)

Toki767

50% or more on current price (outside PS+). US PSN rarely puts them on sale. For example i can't remember when was the last time Infamous SS was on sale at all. EU PSN puts them on sale more often.

Second Son was like $10 for PS+ in January. Though it was $12 for PS+ in July.

Moltenix

50% or more on current price (outside PS+). US PSN rarely puts them on sale. For example i can't remember when was the last time Infamous SS was on sale at all. EU PSN puts them on sale more often.

Yeah, EU had Uncharted 4 discounted a few days ago and they had Ratchet and Clank on sale around Black Friday. Meanwhile in NA...

Donos

I don't get it. Who in the right mind would pay those prices for advanced warfare?

Digital prices are bizarre.

As long as i can remember digital CoD games kept always the price high for a long long time.
Only other games i could think of were some Sony exclusive who took their sweet time to get cheaper but even Sony has discovered that doing lots of digital sales ties the ppl faster to Playstation. Hell, you could buy UC4 for 25 € yesterday.

Activision doesn't care.

PlayerOne

Banned
Digital prices should be cheaper but people are expecting 10 bucks or lower for games, especially indie games? Come on, now.

A game's price should not be based on whether it is 2D or AAA. That level of thinking is just so freaking immature.

Hyper Light Drifter is $12 for PS+ as part of week 2.

Guess it's time to make a new thread.

FarCry Primal Digital Apex ed. is now $27.49. I think it's also part of this week's sale.

edit: Deux Ex: Mankind Divided is $23.99, sweet.

Until Dawn $7.99!
I don't see anything on the web store yet!

The sales page hasn't updated but you can see individual items. I'm just going by my wishlist.

Wow. Saints row 4+Gat out of hell + Metro Last light/2033 $13.74. A hell of a deal if you don't already own 1 or more(4$ per game), but such a weird combo.

JaCy

The Fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle is showing up as $65.99. I know what I'll be using my 20% off code for!

;_; I feel your pain. It used to happen to me all the time so I learned my lesson. I won't buy games unless they're heavily discounted OR I'm willing/able to play through it in the following days.
Yep, I am usually good with that. I misjudged the time I had available to play games though. I think I will solely go off the games being ~$10 from now on. That way it won't hurt nearly as bad.

Gravity Rush Remastered $14.99.

edit: hmm... Destiny: The Taken King is $11.79. I wonder if they'll also discount the main game. I might jump if that's the case.

Hmm, These have my eye right now!

Firewatch is $10.99, awesome!

Harmonix Music VR $10.49

Darkest Dungeon $12.49

Hyper Light Drifter $11.99

Hotline Miami 2 $5.99

Steamworld Heist $7.99

Headlander $9.99

Song of the Deep $5.09

What is the state of Just Cause 3, on a pro if that matters.

I've been wondering this since I got my Pro as I had so much fun with Just Cause 2 but didn't want to play a buggy mess of a sequel.

An acquaintance was hyping the game the other day and said after the last batch of patches (summer probably) it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.

But damn, I really wish they'd do a Pro patch to improve the performance, hasn't been any word of that happening from everything I've read.

Top Bottom