• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Use Your Words coming to Switch

Any impressions on this? I came across it on the PS Store while contemplating a purchase of Jackbox Party Pack 2 (already have 3).

There doesn't seem to be very many reviews out there.

Excuse the bump but I Google searched "Use Your Words Neogaf" and this thread came up as the most relevant.

What a damn fun game. Just picked it up on PS4 in that Mid-Year sale and been having a blast with company over the holiday weekend. About to visit my cousin and sell him on the game so we could play.

Any other games like this? Using your phone to answer questions and such?

One thing to point out is there's no app or anything. You visit a url and input a unique code the game generates. I say this because I was worried I'd have to free up space, download an app and sign-up for their service or some shit lol. Super easy and addicting.

(I sound like a shill now)

Red

Excuse the bump but I Google searched "Use Your Words Neogaf" and this thread came up as the most relevant.

What a damn fun game. Just picked it up on PS4 in that Mid-Year sale and been having a blast with company over the holiday weekend. About to visit my cousin and sell him on the game so we could play.

Any other games like this? Using your phone to answer questions and such?

One thing to point out is there's no app or anything. You visit a url and input a unique code the game generates. I say this because I was worried I'd have to free up space, download an app and sign-up for their service or some shit lol. Super easy and addicting.

(I sound like a shill now)
Late reply. found this thread same way you did. The jackbox series is what you're looking for.

Top Bottom