• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VG Tech] Back 4 Blood PS5 and Xbox Series X|S Frame Rate Test (Beta)

hlm666

Gamepass and VRR are going to be winning a lot of this face-offs this gen, i see...
P5eVnTK.jpg

wish i could understand where the fock are this guys seeing them on this game reviews.
X Japan concert?

KaiserBecks

Remember all the hyperbole before launch that PS5 would be so underpowered compared to Xbox and would be massive differences in resolution? PS5 was going to be a 1440 machine and X a 4K machine? Good times.
Oh come on, you know the only reason both consoles are on par is XSS holding everyone back, right?

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
looks like a win for xbox, PS5 drops to the lowest of 53 fps while xbox drops to 56....

....Now personally, I don't know if it's much of a win lol they are basically identical. i dont think you could actually notice a 3FPS drop difference? If the resolutions are staying the same I would say it's basically a draw. We are splitting hairs here.

Now if it turns out that xbox is keeping a higher resolution as well as the performance increase then, yeah...Another One?
Now you just wait a minute pal, Xbox has 12 more torn frames
Hold Up Wait A Minute GIF by ABC Network

Remember all the hyperbole before launch that PS5 would be so underpowered compared to Xbox and would be massive differences in resolution? PS5 was going to be a 1440 machine and X a 4K machine? Good times.
Remember when this wasn't said in every God damn thread. Ah the good ol'days.

Top Bottom