• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGCats] It's Pat! and Emperor Cartagia of E-Bay

AniHawk

040623.jpg

040626.jpg

tenchir

Why does he keep calling it "it" if he sees it peeing? If Slippy is standing up pee it's a he, if it is sitting to pee, it's a she, or am I missing something?

AniHawk

tenchir said:
Why does he keep calling it "it" if he sees it peeing? If Slippy is standing up pee it's a he, if it is sitting to pee, it's a she, or am I missing something?

It's doing it through its skin.

well Slippy could be standing with it's legs spread and peeing...of course you can never tell since none of the characters seem to extened to the croch. I hat online comics not one has feet or anything lower then the beltline.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I didn't find either of them funny. I like the idea, just didn't gell with me (might not be in the mood).

I love VG Cats though.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I don't even know what the first one was trying to do...

Yeah, weird people use eBay, but the comic about it isn't funny at all.

The slippy one is ok, but the holes in it pointed out above kinda ruin it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
To get the first on you have to be a fan of Babylon 5. Emperor Cartagia was the insane ruler of the Centauri and often conversed with the decapited heads of people he killed (see last panel).

ohamsie

Oh, I guess that actually is funny then. (not being sarcastic)

And I agree that Slippy Toad is all dude, just listen to his voice in the SNES version. They completely screwed it up on 64.

AniHawk

ohamsie said:
Oh, I guess that actually is funny then. (not being sarcastic)

And I agree that Slippy Toad is all dude, just listen to his voice in the SNES version. They completely screwed it up on 64.

...And Gamecube.

Actually liked the first one a lot. I've sometimes attempted to buy items where the auction was ending in a few minutes and always got that screen, and yes that's a Babylon 5 reference. That wtf? panel is gold.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ohamsie said:
I haven't played it yet on Gamecube *coughSCOLA/UCBcough*
LOL I hadn't read this yet. See my response in the RE2 thread. I am a total shitface slacker.

Top Bottom