• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warcaft Rumble is available right now | Blizzcon 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
The new Warcraft mobile game is available to download now.

Warcraft Rumble™ is a mobile action strategy game ready for you to engage in joyful chaos. Hop into the Warcraft® universe to build armies with your favorite heroes and villains from Warcraft and battle it out in exciting scenarios designed to test your tactical wits.

Warcraft Rumble looks a lot like, well, a mobile game, but it seems to be fairly robust, with PvE and PvP modes. Blizzard announced at BlizzCon that the game is officially live, and you can get it on the App Store and on Google Play.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I love how they talk about the game being a love letter to Warcraft, and how it really channels everything that Warcraft came from. So it's coming from what I'd assume is a very meaningful and special place. Meanwhile, at first glance it just looks like a Clash Royale clone, lmao.

T4keD0wN

Am I A Joke To You GIF

Holammer

That artstyle is ghastly. What the fuck were they thinking?
"Oh man, we're gonna make a killing with micro transactions & collectors figurines, oh yeah! this is the next Amiibo craze baby!

Something along these lines.

Hopefully the memes that come out because of this one are salty and Blizz gets laughed at on the public stage.

I'd say they are an embarrassment, but they are literally an animated corpse and Im not sure animated corpses can be embarrassed.

It's weirdly bare bones, you play for a couple of hours then sort of just have to repeat old levels to make an exp bar very slowly increase for a random unit. The game seems to lack any sort of hook, don't think I'll bother playing again. Usually in these games there is always something you can do, like cookie clicking or auto battling or something. But in this nope, you just run out of content.

Very odd, maybe you are supposed to focus on the multiplayer but that's boring as fuck. Progression being seemingly random sucks too, the more units you unlock, the less likely you are to improve the ones you actually like.

Feels like this game came out of a 2009 time capsule or something.

Last edited:

Frexerik88

Neo Member
This game will be printing ungodly amounts of money, just like diablo immortal, all while "hardcore" gamers will bitch moan and whine about how shit it is online everywhere

Mortisfacio

All mobile games suck and at best, they're tolerable if you have an extended bathroom trip. This is one of those few games that has earned my bathroom time. It's actually not bad by mobile game standards, but it's still a mobile game.

I mean.. I don't hate that it exists I guess. But I have absolutely no interest in mobile game.

Last edited:

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Did I miss something? I've been playing this for a long time, mainly on Android, but lately on iOS as well.

Sojiro

Looks like a mobile game. So likely fun for a day or so, and then you're done with it. I am curious how hard the MTX will be pushed.

Top Bottom