• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We can all be stand up comics if we are creative enough.

E-Cat

The hardest part about being a stand-up comedian isn't coming up with the jokes, but delivering them. Few people have charisma.

INC

TDiddyLive

I just watched the latest Special from John Mulaney on Netflix.
A long part is played about him going to rehab. And most of the jokes are about him messing about on his phone.

I went to rehab and the first thing they do is confiscate your phone. I immediately lost interest and stopped watching this science fiction 😆
Just a bit of info, I’ve met some people that went to high end rehabs and they all said the same thing: celebrity/cash patients have one set of rules (extremely relaxed) while regular people/insurance have a different set of rules (strict). So he might actually be telling the truth, not realizing his experience isn’t the norm.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Just a bit of info, I’ve met some people that went to high end rehabs and they all said the same thing: celebrity/cash patients have one set of rules (extremely relaxed) while regular people/insurance have a different set of rules (strict). So he might actually be telling the truth, not realizing his experience isn’t the norm.
While this does make sense now that it's been explained to me I don't get it.
I was grateful they confiscated my phone so I could focus on getting better.
The stuff Mulaney does with his phone is just disruptive and he fucks around with the employees. I would have shoved his phone up his arse 😁

Top Bottom