• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend Confirmed Episode 93 - Year End Special 12.30.11

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
wc_topnews_new_17113.nphd.jpg

Guess I'll be doing these every week now since whoever used to do them usually didn't put it up til Tuesday half the time. Whammy!

Weekend Confirmed wraps up 2011 and rings in 2012 with a New Year's special. Andrea Rene of Clevver Games and Ariel Angelotti join Xav, Jeff, and Garnett for a recap of the many games that became somewhat hidden gems in the shadow of the heavyweights. It's filled with titles like Bulletstorm, Alice: Madness Returns, LA Noire, and infamous 2. Of course, the big games get their due as well, and the group discusses the biggest stories of the year like the hacker attack that took the PlayStation Network offline for weeks and the launch of Nintendo's newest handheld, the 3DS. And we couldn't resist topping it all off with a few thoughts on what may lay ahead in 2012.

Show Breakdown:

Round 1 00:00:00 to 00:25:54

Whatcha Been Playing Part 1 00:26:26 to 00:52:00

Whatcha Been Playing Part 2 00:53:02 to 01:22:25

Listener Feedback/Front Page News 01:23:17 to 02:00:46

Direct Link
iTunes
Zune
RSS

So much love for Infinity Blade 2... but where's Super Mario 3d land love.

I'm pretty sure everybody would agree it's a better game?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I really need to play infamous 2. The first is one of my absolute favorite games of this gen and Festival of Blood was also great. Just haven't had the time for infamous 2 yet. Hopefully soon.

Top Bottom