• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you feel about drugs?

Sinoox

Banned
I live in Colorado and smoke cannabis recreationally and I also take a prescription for anxiety. It's super strange but cannabis and my prescription work in a way that improves my concentration and memory. I'm considering getting a medical badge so I can save money on cannabis and smoke every day. I would have never considered this until recently.

Without drugs I would probably be dead at this point though. Tylenol for fevers, vicodin for extreme pain, coffee to get me going in the morning, or cannabis to improve my concentration and depression. My prescription is for anxiety and it has allowed me to overcome some of the biggest barriers in life.

Drugs are awesome! I feel like people who hate on them are doing it unjustifiabley. There's nothing wrong at all with using drugs, it really just comes down to how you use drugs. What do you think?

forms

I live in Colorado and smoke cannabis recreationally and I also take a prescription for anxiety. It's super strange but cannabis and my prescription work in a way that improves my concentration and memory. I'm considering getting a medical badge so I can save money on cannabis and smoke every day. I would have never considered this until recently.

Without drugs I would probably be dead at this point though. Tylenol for fevers, vicodin for extreme pain, coffee to get me going in the morning, or cannabis to improve my concentration and depression. My prescription is for anxiety and it has allowed me to overcome some of the biggest barriers in life.

Drugs are awesome! I feel like people who hate on them are doing it unjustifiabley. There's nothing wrong at all with using drugs, it really just comes down to how you use drugs. What do you think?

I don't use any drugs aside from the occasional beer...but I fully agree with you.

Top Bottom