• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best beer?

SirTerry-T

Bathams for me, preferably on draught from this place...
SWsztbL.jpg

Fbh

While I generally like IPAs, my favorite is probably Guinness, it has to be on tap though for that extra creaminess from the nitrogen

Bf4rdrFIAAAi7HQ.jpg

I almost never have it though because no fucking pub in my town has it.

Toots

Gold Member
(read it in Morgan Freeman's voice)

"I knew johncaveman12 johncaveman12 , he was my friend.
He spend his life searching for the best beer, only to realize, the best pint, the sweetest ale, is the friends you drink along the way"
xbmBBFj.jpg

Roll credits

There's different beers for different times, you should try the most you can and see for yourself what you like.
Just don't finance hipsters hobbies by buying their overpriced bitter as fuck ipa's in your local microbrewerie.

Last edited:

L*][*N*K

Banned
O1Aja8s.png

I once had this and it was incredible, I doubt I will have it again since it is a small company operating in California, but if I am just chilling on my Balcony I would like a:
hP3ZOog.png

GymWolf

Heineken because it barely taste like beer and i hate beer taste.

When i was younger and there was the peer pressure to drink beer to look cool heineken was the only one i could handle taste wise.

Tams

I lived in Japan for a long time. Assuming you mean the big three (Asahi, Sapporo, and Kirin), that shit ain't good. I never had the heart to say that to any Japanese person though.

Some of their 'craft' beers that started popping up around in most supermarkets and combines around 2015 are decent.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I don't drink larger. That stuff is for pussy, beta males. If I'm drinking a real beer, then it's going to be one of these three.

Bf18lZF.jpg
4jDWixx.jpg
jRKRLFJ.jpg

Shifty1897

Currently having a Ghost Train Kaleidoscope Sour, good stuff.

As for best beer... this is my hands down favorit and has been for something like 13 years, the Ayinger Celebrator:
Ayinger-Celebrator-11.2oz-4pk.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom