• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your gamer fuel?

TheUsual

Gold Member
Video Games Reaction GIF by G FUEL

I know this stuff is a success in gaming circles, real talk though I don’t trust gamer fuel let’s be real this is me:

Dog Learned How To Drink Water Sloppily At Daycare GIF by ViralHog
I tried that stuff a few years back and I felt awful. Maybe if I was in my teens or early 20s I could tolerate it, but not now.
But a teen/early 20-something wouldn't need it to begin with.

Go_Ly_Dow

Dorito's Pope made a fortune from #gamerfuel and here you losers are consuming it for no financial benefit.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Pooping or boring movies/TV. Those are the only times, really, I make time for gaming, so I guess you could consider them fuel.

Flamin Hot Nacho Doritos Juice.

What you do is you crack the bag, pour in 16oz of hot water, half a gallon of Evan Williams, two cups of sugar, Paprika, five limes thoroughly squeezed and three cloves of garlic. Re-seal bag with $800 industrial-strength sealing equipment (important). Bury the bag in your auntie's backyard next to your uncle's body. After six days and four fullmoons, unearth Doritos, perform ancient scarification ritual in which you slice both your ass cheeks horizontally to get the true pain haptics for your online gaming sesh.

Now you're ready but be sure to shake profusely with bag open so half of the content can also spray inside your console and PC's air vents for an additional 0,0012kd increase. When you did that, just get a colander and pour into an unwashed Turbo Grafx 16 console box. Game on brothers and sisters.

I mixture of weed and coffee. I can game for hours with this combination. Sometimes I can get too high to play certain games but I wouldn't have it any other way.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I don't even remember the last time I had a long gaming session. Probably been months, used to play Warzone with few friends. Usually sipping beer or just water. I despise soda/softdrinks

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Coffee and sometimes some alcohol (mostly with scary games)

In my teens it was mostly coffee and weed. Have some good memories from those times. 4 player melee or Capcom vs SNK 2 with friends.

Top Bottom