• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatcha Been Playin': Don't Deal With The Devil Edition

Strike

ZioeHPI.jpg

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) - Making steady progress. Just got to the Acropolis.

Danganronpa V3 and Cuphead are out this week. Whatcha Been Playin?

Falchion

I'll play my weekly stuff in Destiny 2 this weekend and then beat The Lost Legacy. Might end up buying Cuphead this weekend too.

Too many games!

Finished SteamWorld Dig 2 the other night, just in time to get Golf Story.

Also still making my way through Thimbleweed Park.

All of those are on the Switch.

Additionally I'm diving back into Pokemon Silver on my N3DS and also playing Undertale for the first time on the Vita.

Destiny 2 raiding with friends. Whenever I have time besides that I will be alternating between cuphead and SNES classic. Not sure which snes game i’ll start with, but most likely SMW.

JJShadow

I'm close to finish Steamworld Dig 2, and yesterday I bought Golf Story, Picross S and FIFA 18 for my Switch, so I'm planning on starting all these this weekend.

Switch has no games, they said

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
divinity original sin 2
metroid samus returns
and in a few hours cuphead
want to play total war warhammer 2 but have to save harddrive space for battlefront 2 beta coming up next week

Eric Hall

I have decided to return to the often clumsy world of Mass Effect: Andromeda. I put a good amount of time into it back when it came out, but fell off due to other games/personal business. I still don't love it, but I think it's getting better. I'll finish it up over time, if only because I feel I have to.

jacobs34

I've been messing around with Fortnite BR on PS4.

I'm thinking about picking up Prey and Lost Legacy this weekend, we shall see.

Really bummed that I'm missing out on Cuphead (I'm a Mac/PS4 person), I'm going to look into whether or not it will run on my Acer laptop that has a mobile Nvidea chip.

I've been saving The Old Hunters for a down period in the year, and now may be the time to dive back into Bloodborne.

I just could not get into the aimless gameplay of Shadow of Mordor, I've tried to get into it three times over the years but it never go its hooks into me. I doubt I'll be picking up Shadow of War when it comes out.

I'm playing the midterms game. I'll be playing Cuphead and Rainbow Six hot and heavy next Wednesday when all this bullshit is over.

Espada

Playing through Skyrim for the first time, sword and board and all that. I'm having fun, though all the complaints my friends had about the combat are definitely true thus far. The melee combat in particular feels kind of bad.

Anyways, I had to drop the difficulty from Adept to Novice to kill Lu'ah Al-Skaven because of her ridiculous damage output. None of the dragons I've fought have been able to drop me in 1-2 hits from across the map while under the effects of a magic resist potion.

Does anyone know an easy place where I can get Ectoplasm? Is it just random from alchemy vendors?

kunonabi

[SNESCM]Star Fox 2 - going to beat it so I can sell off the mini since I only bought it for the controller

[PS4]I Am Setsuna - fun enough so far.

[PS4]Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash - plays very well once you remap the controls. A little tamer than I was expecting though.

[3DS]Metroid: Samus Returns - working through Fusion mode

Just beat AC Brotherhood
Now onto Revelations!
Also playing MH Stories, Golf Story, and Evil Within!
Evil within I just got to chapter 4
MH Stories just beat the Zamtrios at snow world now I need to get this dood his dinner lol

Danganronpa V3 and Picross S, along with some Out of the Park Baseball 18.

Going to see if I can fit in some more Original Sin in somewhere, too.

Top Bottom