• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats your favourite send off for your favourite series? (Spoilers)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Recently beating Xenoblade 3 Future Redeemed DLC I fucking LOOOOOOVED how they did the ending, in my opinion was PERFECT send off to Xenoblade series.
I'm sure some people still not completely happy they feel they didn't answer every question but I'm type of who believe that they don't need to overexplain everything.

This section really made me seriously emotional, I felt both sad but also feeling of satisfaction.

They even brought Joanne Hogg for this song who also sing for Xenogears and Xenosaga.

Whats your favourite send off to your beloved series?

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Wolfenstein II: The New Collosus had that ending tag to get you hyped for what comes next. It was more memorable than most of the gameplay, so it's a solid ending, imo

sneaking up on the Nazi lady at the propaganda talk show and brutally ending her

Last edited:
45616458ly.jpg

DryvBy

My cousin in GTA4 when he got shot and di could play still without him asking me to go bowling or see big American tee tees.

Davesky

I don’t care what anyone says but The Wire ending was sensational. Focusing on the news and journalism throughout the last season may not have been as powerful as previous seasons but if you look at what is happening in the world today is a pretty good analogy of what’s going on.

Edit: Should have read the topic fully before posting. I’d also go with MGS4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom