• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can I find Conan O'Brien's Walker Texas Ranger clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumper

I have one file (Conan.zip, containing conanwalker.asf), which has Conan showing Walker clips from about 3 different nights, but I know he's done it more than just 3 times.

Anyone know where i can download more Conan/Walker clips?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
They are so funny.

The best one was where walker smells and licks the soil and the women asks what he was doing and the he replies that the plane crashed there. How the hell did he know that by licking the soil?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Kid jumping from the ladder and hittng the floor gets my vote. The old guy was all like "psyke, I'm not gonna catch ya".

Kenobi

I like the one dream sequence when Walker is proposing to his lady, and then when they embrace and hug, Walker gets shot in the back... :lol :lol :lol

Cuz the eyes of the Ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do he's gonna see.
When you're in Texas, look behind you,
Cuz that's where the Ranger's gonna be.

[/country twang]

:D

Can't believe it's not out on DVD yet.

belgurdo

Banned
I liked the one from a couple of weeks ago, when Walker was talking shit to some generic Mexican bad guy, then as soon as he's finished he gets hit in the head with an oar held by someone off-screen

Best one I've seen is when Walker jumps out of a plane into a convertable and proceeds to punch the woman in the car in the face.

jumper

where should i post/upload it (conanwalker.asf)?

and i'm thinking, part of the reason why i can't find these clips online, is probably because nbc doesn't want people to rip/post these clips. if that's the case, then that's a pretty lame thing for them to do

Chairman85

Jesus Carbomb said:
Kid jumping from the ladder and hittng the floor gets my vote. The old guy was all like "psyke, I'm not gonna catch ya".
I thought I was going to die, I laughed so hard at that clip.

methodman

Banned
My favorite one is were Walker and a "bad-dude" are having a stare-down, and all of a sudden a fucking paddle hits walker upside the head. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Fifty

Damn, for some reason I can't view those on firefox. Nothing happens when I press play. Anyone know what might be wrong? Or if there's a way to download them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom