• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which of these Action Figures I choose?

HighPoly

Banned
Hello brothers!
I'm in love with two Action Figures... Hot Toys models...

I'd like to buy the Wolf Predator from Aliens Vs Predator Requiem, but Hot Toys is selling the new Green Goblin model, from No Way Home movie.
But not the purple one... The green one, that seems like a upgraded Green Goblin from Tobey Maguire movie...
Well, I already have a Green Goblin made by Toys ERA, that is a poor model, but this new model made by Hot Toys is the best Green Goblin EVER!

Wolf Predator

Green Goblin

VulcanRaven

Do you need another Green Goblin? I don't have any Hot Toys figures but I would like to own the City Hunter from Predator 2, Batman 1989 and Batman Forever sonar suit.

HighPoly

Banned
Do you need another Green Goblin? I don't have any Hot Toys figures but I would like to own the City Hunter from Predator 2, Batman 1989 and Batman Forever sonar suit.
well, I have a Green Goblin by Toys ERA that is not a licensed manufacturer and that's why the model is not exactly the best one... Yeah, I have the No Way Home version of Green Goblin by Iron Studios, but that is a diferent kind of Action Figure as you know. They use polystone and the model is static, with no hinges in arms and legs, just a statue of him. And specifically the purple Green Goblin model, from the movie.

So yeah, I have two Green Goblins but none of them are exactly what I really wished...
The Wolf Predator looks unbelieveble amazing !

cormack12

Gold Member
peepshow-section-you.gif

Top Bottom