• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Was Previous Discussion on Woke Values Closed?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Aaaargh. Missed all the fun.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

God damn time zones. We need more fucking idiots from Europe to lose their shit.

Last edited:
We was having a discussion on the implementation of woke agenda in video games. Closing the discussion of a challenge to this is itself proving my point of the agenda and that we as humanity are doomed to fail.

This is akin to totalitarianism. Don't speak about it, accept it. "They will point the blame elsewhere, usually the fans".

Why was the thread closed? Why is this forbidden to be discussed at Neogaf?

You have to understand that most mods are a bunch of 🚬🚬🚬

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
I mean, he did say RARELY. 🤪

And what’s ironic is the original Terminator IS better when you move beyond the glamour and spectacle of its sequel. Better characters and story!

Regardless, I had to participate in this thread of gold as the TC’s corpse coughs up its own!!

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
OP was not satisfied talking politics on every other forums online, and although he knew politics and especially shitty alt right buzzwords like the ones he used almost were the death of Neogaf just a few years back, he needed us to hear his whiny take on freedom in the west and the death of the roman empire...

John Marston, being the shrewd politician he is, started showering everyone with gold like he was at Fort Worth with his finger on the money printing machine, showing op no one cares about politics as long as we have more interesting stuff to do (in this case have fun at his expense).

Evilore, being the 1%er globalized hyperclass member he is, told warren buffet to just hold his though for a sec while he took care of something, and proceeded to delete OP from existence with a flick of his middle finger, forgetting about him and everything he stood for the second his eyes turned from the screen back to the billionaires row in front of him.

There must be a lesson here, for which OP paid dearly.
So thank you OP even though it was really silly of you to throw a fit for so little.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
OP was not satisfied talking politics on every other forums online, and although he knew politics and especially shitty alt right buzzwords like the ones he used almost were the death of Neogaf just a few years back, he needed us to hear his whiny take on freedom in the west and the death of the roman empire...

John Marston, being the shrewd politician he is, started showering everyone with gold like he was at Fort Worth with his finger on the money printing machine, showing op no one cares about politics as long as we have more interesting stuff to do (in this case have fun at his expense).

Evilore, being the 1%er globalized hyperclass member he is, told warren buffet to just hold his though for a sec while he took care of something, and proceeded to delete OP from existence with a flick of his middle finger, forgetting about him and everything he stood for the second his eyes turned from the screen back to the billionaires row in front of him.

There must be a lesson here, for which OP paid dearly.
So thank you OP even though it was really silly of you to throw a fit for so little.

Thank you man! I'm like why is this level of politics allowed on the gaming side?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Where was the original thread is it still accesible. I can't believe this level of retardation is even allowed to have internet. {{woke agenda}} yeah okay idiot

Damn, they got you OP. At least you went out doing what you loved.

It’s a shame as this discussion is definitely relevant to gaming. Why shouldn’t there be a place to discuss current day ideological trends in gaming? All that feminist shit with Anita Saarkesian was pillar to post a few years back.

Kdad

I'm from the UK you numpty, I knew exactly what you were on about, I was just pointing out how stupid you were. Anyway, enjoy the ban and all that!

XG2k6SJ.gif
Being from Canada I really hoped a Brit would give us a bit more sass than numpty. What else ya got?

Dude/dudet thought cigarettes was being sly...who let 4 year old users on to GAF?

Last edited:
Being from Canada I really hoped a Brit would give us a bit more sass than numpty. What else ya got?

Dude/dudet thought cigarettes was being sly...who let 4 year old users on to GAF?
Dunno how far to push it with the British swearing, plus some of it may be more regional/slang so have a safe one

3puCu5I.gif

And maybe not such a safe one
he was a pikey cockwomble nonce who can bugger mosquitos with his skin tag micro-cock

It’s a shame as this discussion is definitely relevant to gaming. Why shouldn’t there be a place to discuss current day ideological trends in gaming? All that feminist shit with Anita Saarkesian was pillar to post a few years back.
I feel GAF is a place that allows that discussion, but not constantly. I made that point earlier in the thread.

Using some critical thinking skills would have been a better option than making a new thread to complain about moderation. When it comes to "wokeness," part of disliking that particular brand of holier than thou moral hall monitors is wanting to be free to just talk about games again, and we ironically can't do that when everyone is making threads to complain about woke people.

If you've been paying attention, discussing this isn't forbidden at GAF, but creating endless threads complaining about it is. That's why your thread was immediately closed, while the Insomniac thread has been open for over a week now. Because that is actual news and a conversation about that news, while your thread doesn't really offer anything new.

As someone who has been on GAF for a while now, I think the mods here do a good job of allowing conversation about all of this, but at the same time not letting it monopolize the entire forum.

Toons

Damn, they got you OP. At least you went out doing what you loved.

It’s a shame as this discussion is definitely relevant to gaming. Why shouldn’t there be a place to discuss current day ideological trends in gaming?

You literally can't escape it on this board it comes up in every topic. Even the GTA thread. There is no version of this where discussion of the topic is being suppressed in anyway. If you ask me, it's TOO lenient, but as you said there's a convo to be had.

The thread OP made was complete unhinged nonsense however. It is fsr and away a good thing it was taken down snd he wasn't even banned for that. He got banned for... whatever this thread was supposed to be.

Top Bottom