• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii LAN Adapters shipping

Firestorm

http://gonintendo.com/?p=11712

For those of you who ordered the Wii lan adapter, they seem to be shipping. Reader Ken sent in a pic of his, which arrived in the mail today.

LanAdapter_Wii.JPG

Anyone else get theirs?

Link to store:
USA
Canada

Soon you might just be able to go to Nintendo of America (Redmond, WA) or Nintendo of Canada (Richmond, BC) to get it. I got my component cables at Nintendo of Canada a few weeks ago.

rkenshin

Wait.. You can walk into the Richmond Nintendo location and buy accessories?

Damn, I should've done that a long time ago and not waste all my time searching for Wiimotes and Nunchuck plus other Nintendo paraphernalia

Firestorm

rkenshin said:
Wait.. You can walk into the Richmond Nintendo location and buy accessories?

Damn, I should've done that a long time ago and not waste all my time searching for Wiimotes and Nunchuck plus other Nintendo paraphernalia

Yep, my friend walked in and bought 3 WiiMotes, 3 Nunchuks, and 2 component cables (1 for me). No need to pay the $7 shipping and you get instant results =P

Straight answer: It's Nintendo.

:(

Hrm... I'd call the official repair place in the area if I could find the phone number again on the Nintendo site, but of course I can't find it now...

I'd be nice if I could just hop over there and grab one of these and a set of component cables...

Pimpbaa

ThirstyFly said:
Finally!

Will you be able to buy these in stores or just online?

Nintendo doesn't like to make money off accessories, so most likely they will make it hard to get (just online) :/

dr3upmushroom said:
Wait what games work with this?

Pretty much any Wii Software, and the Wii itself. This is just for those who prefer using an ethernet cable to hook up their Wii to the net, rather than setting up a Wi-Fi Network or buying the USB Adaptor.

Top Bottom