• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBLA Co-Op games

LakeEarth

Since there are so few people playing these games online (most games have less than 5000 buys), finding someone wanting to play can be troublesome. I was waiting for a game for Robotron for 20 minutes and nothing (exception, I think the board games have people online cause its the major draw on those games). In this thread, we can figure out times where we can play together and get those pesky co-op/online achievements.

I have Robotron and Smash TV. If anyone wants to co-op/rank battle against me, just mention it here and we'll set up a time. After Christmas I got lots of time.

hyp

hey lake, add me to your friends list. my gamertag is "hypoetical". been playing lots of robotron and smash tv the past couple days and would dig some co-op. just pop a game invite when im online, and i'm game.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I had fun playing Robotron co-op with Hyp tonight, my first time playing Robotron online. Awesome co-op game. I'm sure we'll do better if we both have headsets equipped next time. Hyp owned that level with the blue brain guys.

Gamertag: Eggo

I have Robotron and Smash TV as well.

I'm on in the evenings PST, and I have all of next week off (Xmas -> New Years).

Tamashii

Banned
I have Gauntlet, Robotron: 2084, and Smash TV. My GamerTag is Tamashii Sensei; feel free to send me a friend request.

LakeEarth

I got the Robotron co-op level 10 award, but I got it without doing co-op. I just beat level 10 while I was vs someone good.

Jesiatha

I've got everything in Arcade so feel free to send invites to me (Jesiatha). I may not respond (since we leave the console on a lot when we aren't using it, and often are watching TV via the Media Center), but would love to get in on some co-op games.

Bog

Junior Ace
I'm always looking for a game of Gauntlet. I can never find groups that are good enough to get past level 18 or so.

Gt: Bog

Nemesis_

I've been playing Smash TV, but only in one player, so if anyone wants to, they can add me.

Gamertag: Nemesis556

Top Bottom