• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel Saikyou Battle Royale - New Gameplay

I hope I can zoom in on the cards better than previous games. I remember being disappointed that I couldn't inspect them as well as Magic The Gathering console games. What's the point of a card game if I can't closely inspect my cards? Half of the enjoyment goes out the window if you can't view them up close.

Saber

Gold Member
Well that video was...something else.

As a fan of Yu gi Oh card games, anything that closes reseembles the DS 2010 game is cool to me. Hope to see more of gameplay.

Andodalf

Banned
I hope I can zoom in on the cards better than previous games. I remember being disappointed that I couldn't inspect them as well as Magic The Gathering console games. What's the point of a card game if I can't closely inspect my cards? Half of the enjoyment goes out the window if you can't view them up close.

file size would be very big to have high res versions of 10000+ cards

After seeing this is rushpools which has a card pool of more like 500, hopefully they’ll be high res

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I haven’t played Yu-Gi-Oh for very long time, I heard the rules have changed quit a bit, does this game follows the new rule?

LRKD

How does this differ from the current Yugioh game on Switch?

It seems to be focused exclusively on the Rush Duel format, which uses different cards and rules from the regular Yu-Gi=Oh card game. So I'd expect it to be a completely different game from the current one, in both gameplay and story.

Top Bottom