• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack Snyder Directs A Dark, Gritty Reboot Of The Late Show

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

"Army of the Dead" director Zack Snyder takes on his most ambitious project to date: guest-directing an episode of Stephen Colbert's late night variety talk show.
See if you can spot the subtle references to Snyder's other films like "Justice League" in this 16-hour masterpiece, "The Late Show: The Snyder Cut."

unknown.png

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Watched it earlier today. It's good to know he doesn't take himself too seriously. We already knew that he was aware of how fans perceive him, but I like that he kinda leans into the memes.

Whats with Zack Snyder hype?

Most of his movies are terrible, specially his latest Army of the Dead, I really dont understand why DC is pushing Zack, hes a 40yo youtube wannabe.

Bit of a rant but I tried to watch a lot of talk show hosts like all the Jimmies, Colbert, and so on but they all are so....fucking boring..I just don't get what you ppl like about them. The only true comedian and the only one that feels genuine is Conan and he's ending :( but going to HBO max in who knows what format/way. Conan seems like the kind of guy you'd have as a best friend. All the others, especially Falon are so fake as hell. Colbert seems in the same league as Falon. He just does not seem genuine to me.

TheContact

Bit of a rant but I tried to watch a lot of talk show hosts like all the Jimmies, Colbert, and so on but they all are so....fucking boring..I just don't get what you ppl like about them. The only true comedian and the only one that feels genuine is Conan and he's ending :( but going to HBO max in who knows what format/way. Conan seems like the kind of guy you'd have as a best friend. All the others, especially Falon are so fake as hell. Colbert seems in the same league as Falon. He just does not seem genuine to me.

im with you on Conan. I went to see him on tour when nbc fucked him. Colbert is definitely genuine and he’s really good at what he does. I put him right under conan, and I don’t really like any other talk show hosts. Fallon is ok for dumb laughs but he shouldn’t be taken seriously

highrider

Banned
No politics.
On the one hand I’m sure he’s a typical woke Hollywood fuckwit, yet I can’t help but appreciate some of his films, MOS by far being my favorite. I like how he uses music and speed variance in his editing a lot. I can’t stomach Stephen Colbert. I’ve never seen a guy that so desperately needed to be punched in the face, or at least slapped around a little.

Top Bottom