• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2023-2024 Season |OT| My Other Ride’s a Zamboni

It couldn’t be going better!

monkey-ape.gif

Rangers and Stars are up!!!

I love watching the Florida Panthers and New York Rangers games. I hope the Rangers win!

They’re a piece of shit team the Stars would destroy in the Cup.

znvyMBd.jpeg

Last edited:

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
It couldn’t be going better!

monkey-ape.gif

Rangers and Stars are up!!!

I love watching the Florida Panthers and New York Rangers games. I hope the Rangers win!

They’re a piece of shit team the Stars would destroy in the Cup.

znvyMBd.jpeg
President trophy winners -- we'd certainly give you a run for your money.

Shesty alone gives us a decent chance at winning it all. Factor in if Kreider & Panarin decide to show up, plus Lafreniere keeps on his heater, and I'd say our chances are pretty good.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Rangers done. Their firepower disappeared. Cant believe Oilers are a game away from beating Dallas.

But on the plus side, an Oliers/Panthers final should make me win one of my pools! Maybe second place at worst I think.

The other pool, I'm done. My entire roster had the final 4 teams, but two of Dallas guys stunk (Pavelski/Hintz), and I picked the wrong guys maxing out my roster (Fox over Trocheck), (Dallas forwards over Heiskienen). There's some guys who had similar kinds of teams, but picked the right guys. Oh well. I might finish around 15th out of 100.

Last edited:

Durien

You can see how bad the Panthers wanted that. They were blocking shots like there was no tomorrow, something I wish the Canucks did a lot more.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You can see how bad the Panthers wanted that. They were blocking shots like there was no tomorrow, something I wish the Canucks did a lot more.
Panthers such a rock solid team top to bottom, with grit.

The only weak spot is Bobrovsky. Overall a good goalie, but some seasons he kind of slumps. Then next season he rebounds. This season he's solid.

Top Bottom