• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STELLAR BLADE |OT| Twitter May Cry

Bartski

Gold Member
so the boss rush mode isn't actually boss rush just a menu you can fight every boss in any order. Still pretty cool tho, but no rewards for beating hard mode bosses at base level setting disappoints

so the boss rush mode isn't actually boss rush just a menu you can fight every boss in any order. Still pretty cool tho, but no rewards for beating hard mode bosses at base level setting disappoints

I wish they did something like the blood palace in DMC, and also included the thee guardian sisters (the sexy ones with the spears)

Last night I got to that boss of the track posted above. The difficulty spike is crazy, like going from DMC normal mode to Dante Must Die. Some cheap moves, too.

Kupfer

FAMITSU: I have a feeling that users are eagerly awaiting a so-called "photo mode" in the update that will allow them to take pictures freely.

Kim: Unfortunately, we can't give it to you right away, but we would like to implement it. If we do implement it, we want to make sure it is of high quality, and we are in the process of making it, so please be patient.

famitsu: Do you mean that you want to implement a function that goes beyond simply stopping time and taking pictures?

Kim: We are looking at a variety of features, so please bear with us.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
The more I push into the game, the more unresponsive I find it. It feels like I am playing a unrefined PS3 game at times. I may just set it to story mode.'

Edit: also if your game is so poor that you need endless "hints", you should have just made a better game

Last edited:

Aenima

I’m curious what you do? I mean, I did 99% of the content the first time. What are you even doing the second time? Everything dies instantly even on hard difficulty, and there is little reason to explore.
In NG+ thers new skills to unlock, can upgrade your character even further, 30+ outfits to unlock (most are color variations from the outfits collected in 1st run), some extra enemies here and there. Different final boss if you make a different choice in the end.

To me the reason i beated the game 3 times, was to collect all the outfits, see all endings but essentially cuz i was just having alot of fun with the combat.

Last edited:
New suits, new abilities, and generally having a good time.
Hmm, okay. The suits are just re-colours, and there are no new abillities, just additions to existing abilities. Thanks.

In NG+ thers new skills to unlock, can upgrade your character even further, 30+ outfits to unlock (most are color variations from the outfits collected in 1st run), some extra enemies here and there. Different final boss if you make a different choice in the end.

To me the reason i beated the game 3 times, was to collect all the outfits, see all endings but essentially cuz i was just having alot of fun with the combat.
I think this is the second best game I have played in the past year, but what you are describing is 5-10 more hours of skipping cutscenes and wading through easy battles. I'd be more inclined just to start a new game.

Last edited:

Inuteu

finished the game yesterday

thought I would get the platinum, cause a collected asolutely everything, but found out that I need to complete the game 2 more times. One time, ok. 2? forget about it

amazing boss fights and boss design. Hope a DLC or a sequel comes soon (hopefully SB2 will be on Unreal 5)

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Finally finished! Reloaded and was able to get both endings! Both final bosses went down on the first try (was really expecting a hell of a tough fight from the comments here).

Gonna wait a bit before I jump into NG+ but yeah, def will be in the top 5 for the year for me

Sabina Altynbekova.
Please mute the audio, the attached music can be annoying to some.

from 2014
N4HkMnQ.jpeg

XRuvf6B.jpeg

Finally starting into my NG+ playthrough goddamn the Raven suit looks great on Eve

Raven better be the star of an upcoming DLC or even the sequel

Today's reminder that Mother Sphere is a liar

Top Bottom