• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
3oJrt.jpg

so kirsten = kate spade.

got it.

Collete

I need that koala misc, getting tired of being a silly crocodile with my hat and huntsman waving around. Need more cuteness with my silliness, heh.

Sad I can't have the kitty for misc slot for engi, already have the stocking stuffer with my industrial festiver hat; damn.
Nice items all in all though!
(Also, this is dark_collete1 if anyone wanted to know, lurked here for ages but never said anything)

DogWelder

I need that koala misc, getting tired of being a silly crocodile with my hat and huntsman waving around. Need more cuteness with my silliness, heh.

Sad I can't have the kitty for misc slot for engi, already have the stocking stuffer with my industrial festiver hat; damn.
Nice items all in all though!
(Also, this is dark_collete1 if anyone wanted to know, lurked here for ages but never said anything)
Who the Hell is dark_collete1? No such person on the server.

Kirsten

Fallengorn...you won so many points in my book today for this.

Also, I want that kitten misc. item like nobody's business. It is sooo cute. I made a decision recently that my life long goal is to become a crazy cat lady so...I think I'll have to get this.

Alienups

Some really nice stuff in there. Gonna need 7 more fall crates so i can open them up all at once

Accepting fall crate donations

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Good games, it's been too long since I've shot explosives at actual people. :p

Weird that I had more than 100 ping on the Jank today though.

Game runs better on default settings and dxlevel 81 than chris' maxframes. Seeing blood and the critical hit message on headshots. o_o Game looks better, and is smoother.

Hopefully it works better on 24 man servers too, just tested it on a DM server.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Another call for people interested in playing with a GAF team for this fall UGC Highlander season. There will be medals! At most, we'll need you 2 times a week (Monday nights for the league matches and a practice scrim/lobby) and any backups would be helpful. The start was pushed back to 9/17, so we've still got time...

http://www.ugcleague.com/home_tf2h.cfm

The list so far... I suppose we should all post what classes we'd be willing to play, as Matt and Rickenslacker have helpfully done. I can guess for people who posted before, but humor me. :>

• Blizzard
  • ExMachina (Soldier, Demoman, Medic)
  • MatthewB92 (Pyro, Spy)
  • NihonTiger90
  • Rickenslacker (preferably Soldier)
  • Snacks the sober sea lion
  • SteveWinwood
  • DJ Crimson (backup Scout )

Top Bottom