• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wolfenstein The New Order New Gameplay (New)

Notice he's headshotting guys super far away with out ADSing. Looks like ADS is just there to appease the unwashed masses, not because the game is a true ADS shooter?

Sotha_Sil

Yeah, it looks really great.. but i wonder, which are the advantages in this game for being stealthy?

I want to say that I saw a video with Pete Hines saying there are many different challenges that unlock new game modes and items. Don't hold me to that though.

NO ADS
I want this game

even the weapons like the AKs are mostly reasonably sized (taking up like 10 percent of the screen not 30 percent like in many modern shooters)

every time I see a trailer for a shooter and they go ADS I cringe, this is so refreshing

when is this coming out?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
That was a funny trailer. Graphically doesn't look top tier but the gunplay looks excellent. I can't wait to play this.

Sojgat

Fantastic.

If the marketing for this game so far is anything to go by, the launch trailer is going to be truly epic.

NIN90

unbenannty1jza.png

:/

Edit: Ohhh thanks for the IGN link.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Looked good, but I have a hard time believing the mayhem route will be doable on anything but the easiest difficulty.

Ashtar

I didn't notice an aiming reticle..... but I feel like there was one in other previews.....
Fun trailer though

I'm super excited for this game. Hopefully reviews won't dismiss it as "just a shooter"
they will

I love how the enemies take cover and the guns blow right through it

AJ_Wings

Looked good, but I have a hard time believing the mayhem route will be doable on anything but the easiest difficulty.

From what I've noticed in previews, I think it'll be pretty doable since nazis will drop armor shards (and medpacks maybe?) after you take them out so it's encouraging to actually get out of cover and keep running n' gunning.

I didn't notice an aiming reticle..... but I feel like there was one in other previews.....
Fun trailer though

A lot game trailers are recorded with disabled HUDs.

Silky

Banned
Sehr gut.

I hope the music pieces are apart of Mick Gordon's work. It'll only be a matter of time before I hear the riffs.

Top Bottom