• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goose Attacks Dog On Boat (amazing video inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
This would be my nightmare. Me alone, in the middle of nowhere with no-one else around me, and a wild animal deciding to attack.

Skuld

eagerly awaiting an invasion of thick Hispanic cock across his border
If a goose came after my dog repeatedly I would eventually snap it's neck. You get free dinner and you protected your dog.
joke

Cdammen

I really don't get the funny but it was fascinating. That goose was really determined. And that dog didn't know what was going on which made me smile. It had a sad confused look that's so adorable in dogs.

The goose must've had a nest nearby that the dog disturbed or something.

nomster

Wes said:
This would be my nightmare. Me alone, in the middle of nowhere with no-one else around me, and a wild animal deciding to attack.

"Who will protect me from these geese!!!????"

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Wes said:

I would be pretty shit scared if I was alone in a field and a 6ft cow randomly started to charge at me :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, I don't think we're getting the full story here. I've heard that the dog was saying something to the goose's lady outside the club, before this video was taken.

AmMortal

Banned
Yo, that goose wouldn't be like that if it was a:

male_pitbull_sale_xx23.jpg

Disrespect will get you hit bitch!

Garcia

The ending of the video looked more like a horror film than anything else. The goose just wouldn't stop!!! :lol :lol :lol

Near the end when the boat shoots off at speed, the goose STILL gives chase.
Thats one pissed off goose!

Is it geese or swans that can really do damage with their wings?

lunarworks said:
That guy needs a new dog.

Seriously. There's zero way I would defend a grown as dog from a goose.

Grizzlyjin said:
Yeah, I don't think we're getting the full story here. I've heard that the dog was saying something to the goose's lady outside the club, before this video was taken.

:lol :lol

X26

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

Best part was the goose clamping down on the dog with its beak while furiously smacking it around with its wings

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Like Catfishmagazine said, I told her not to hurt the goose. Believe me, all I have to do is say a couple words and that goose would be done. That dog is one of the best duck dogs I've ever had, and does what I say, when I say.

From the owner of the dog.

Scotch

"Man... crazy ass goose!" :lol

I like dogs and all but I was kinda supporting the goose. That was one badass bird. :lol

Triumph

Banned
That was hysterical. :lol

That guy was pretty skilled at grabbing the goose by it's neck while the thing was jumping around, he got it multiple times while holding his camera. Neat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom