• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF is owned by Sony (and other stupid tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it's time to pray to our almighty Gods at Sony. Let's all gather around, grab each other's hands and pray.

They're watching.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
MisterX Media is the only blog I read. It's such a great place to get the latest information on everything current. His latest musing:

For those who still don't get it - word bankers try to slave every nation by the power of war and dollar fake system. Russia try to stop the world from WW3 and always defends the real truth. (btw: Ucraine situation is 180 degree opposite your local media want you believe. NATO/USA/EU attacks with the power of dollar. Russia - defends).

The same analogy is with Microsoft and Sony. Sony is backed up by world bankers and its capital. That is why the don't afraid to lie and brainwash.Microsoft on the other part is not part of any clans and its money are fully independent.

So, if Sony owns NeoGAF we're actually brainwashed employees of the world bankers and it's capital. I'm afraid.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
You should see the sites that go on and on about people on gaf, like Devolution.... Well, best not to give them attention.
They are people of a certain ... mindset.

I remember that one. some...interesting pictures these guys were able to find, I say

Mupod

geez sony this is why you're in trouble, paying for something you'd get for free.

Just look at the friggin Neogaf logo. The orange part is an S, the whole thing is an O, the white part is an N, and the black part it a Y. This site‘s allegiances is clear as day and night.

half life 3 confirmed

MCN

Banned
Oh shit, does this mean the Nintendo E3 hype thread is a honeytrap? How long am I getting banned for?

SgtCobra

I wasn't on here during 2006, I only have a couple of years of active browsing and the odd thread before then to fall back on.
Sony got shitted on at every instance, and deservedly so. You could have posted the same thing about MS if you were here at that time.
To be honest, people have been much softer to MS the past year and a half than lots of people were to Sony in 2005-2008.

If you go back to those "betrayalton" threads from back then you will see LOTS of embarrassing posts of GAF members.

Teknoman

Whats funny is that not too long ago, people were running around saying NeoGAF was nothing but Nintendo fanboys and girls.

And then there is that N dub seth or whatever rap.

I seriously cant see why some people are so salty towards a forum as a whole. A specific person on the forum...maybe I can see that. But c'mon.

A funny quote by FoxbatAlpha later in the thread when someone mentioned Penello posts here

Yes Penello does post there in a attempt to let his presence known and to troll the place when the X1 launches in all it's glory.

seems like he has an even view of things

To be fair though, you guys were riding Sony's jock pretty hard before and soon after the release of the PS4.

It's almost as if people praise companies for making good decisions.

I lurked hard before my account got approved (and even still after) and MS got just as much praise to kick off last gen, as Sony is this one. Because they made good decisions.

VanWinkle

Exaggerated statement or not, there's no denying since the February reveal that Neogaf has turned itself into a Sony haven.

Nope. It's generally most positive about PS4, and that extends into the real world with PS4 selling the most by a large margin. Can't help that MS and Nintendo have went through some horrible design choices throughout the build-up and start of this generation. And whenever Sony makes some (like no MP3/DNLA support or the recent DRIVECLUB thing) we make it known loud and clear that it's wrong. There's still little tolerance for trolling fanboyism from anyone, and there's plenty of positivity about all consoles on here.

thuway

Insecurity.
Insecurity.
Insecurity.

The PlayStation division, in an era where Microsoft abandoned the hardcore in favour of Kinnect, where DRM/Anti-consumer policies were being enforced, where Nintendo completely skimped on powerful hardware, and where Microsoft walked away from games in favour of television and poor value- stood by the GAMER in every instance.

Sony charged $399 for more powerful hardware, built first party studios that actually pump out unique, creative, and benchmark experiences, and did their absolute best to design a console with one focus in mind-
THE GAMER.

Now ask yourself a question. Would a website that prides itself with the most hardcore gamers, industry experts, and journalists not support the company that stood by the consumer, their workplace, and their hobby?

842.gif

Hatchtag

Banned
I'll agree that Gaf loves Sony a little too much (you never see people on /v/ praising Uncharted), but saying its owned by Sony is just dumb lol. They've made smart business decisions, and their public image is good because of it.

I just don't know what to make of this thread. You can go on the Internet and find some of the most ridiculous claims ever, about anything. We know they aren't true, but people say them.

You may need to step away from your computer for a little bit. I teach 6th Grade Technology at a Middle School. I have a quote I share with my Students "Just because it's on the Internet, doesn't make it true!"

Most of those posts are probably from perma-banned juniors who waited months to get on NeoGaf, started shitting all over the place, then were banned forever. So where do they go and what do they say after that? You found it!!!

Yeah, these salty people should have seen NeoGAF at the start of last generation. Sony was the butt of the joke.

And I feel even now, there's a fairly even spread of negativity about all companies and games! :p

Insecurity.
Insecurity.
Insecurity.

The PlayStation division, in an era where Microsoft abandoned the hardcore in favour of Kinnect, where DRM/Anti-consumer policies were being enforced, where Nintendo completely skimped on powerful hardware, and where Microsoft walked away from games in favour of television and poor value- stood by the GAMER in every instance.

Sony charged $399 for more powerful hardware, built first party studios that actually pump out unique, creative, and benchmark experiences, and did their absolute best to design a console with one focus in mind-
THE GAMER.

Now ask yourself a question. Would a website that prides itself with the most hardcore gamers, industry experts, and journalists not support the company that stood by the consumer, their workplace, and their hobby?

842.gif

this is the worst fucking post i've ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom