• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
...You know what you've done, Domino?

You've hurt me so much with your lack of invites recently in your quest for the elusive 50, that you've forced me to play Assassin's Creed, of all things, to have some fun.

I'm aware that I'm not that great at BR headshots for Swat, which would impede your little wreath.....but seriously, is that what's most important about Halo?

I hope you're happy with yourself, Voltron can't entertain me by himself, Ram's god knows where, and Nutter and I can't meet up schedule-wise, while Blood's off lying to me about picking up groceries while he's getting tanked.

Thermite (or anyone else), if you post the little kid crying image now, I will slaughter you next time we meet.

Lulz

Cap7ain Blood said:
Hey I just don't want to loose my 50 if you don't want me to play TS with you on the alt I won't play on the alt that is fine

Well you keep your Highest Skill 50 no point in caring about losing it afterward really...

oh I was beat by two others haha. F'in ninjas

:D

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Metroidvania said:
...You know what you've done, Domino?

You've hurt me so much with your lack of invites recently in your quest for the elusive 50, that you've forced me to play Assassin's Creed, of all things, to have some fun.

I'm aware that I'm not that great at BR headshots for Swat, which would impede your little wreath.....but seriously, is that what's most important about Halo?

I hope you're happy with yourself, Voltron can't entertain me by himself, Ram's god knows where, and Nutter and I can't meet up schedule-wise, while Blood's off lying to me about picking up groceries while he's getting tanked.

Thermite (or anyone else), if you post the little kid crying image now, I will slaughter you next time we meet.

Lulz

To be fair (and Eazy, Blood and Nutter can back me up on this), during our games I stopped and said "Hey metroid's on, you want me to invite him so we can do some skirmy? he's playing GTA IV but I'm sure he'd pop in Halo". I got no response back, so I just continued onward.

Apologies if that hurt you. Unforunately, yes it means the most to me in Halo right now. I wish I could have a new mindset but I can't.

We can play some now if you want. :)

JdFoX187

Banned
Voltron64 said:
Oh God. Don't remind me about that one.
Haha...I commend you with sticking in there unlike *cough*Dirtbag*cough*

At least you and Metroid armed it once or twice though :D

I'm going to go eat and watch this Crystal Skull special on Scifi, anyone on in about an hour or so?

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
JdFoX187 said:
Haha...I commend you with sticking in there unlike *cough*Dirtbag*cough*

At least you and Metroid armed it once or twice though :D

I'm going to go eat and watch this Crystal Skull special on Scifi, anyone on in about an hour or so?

LAUGHTREY said:
Anyone down for the last day of Grifball?

I'll be on if you're interested.

Striker

One Bomb on Narrows is ass.

Neutral Assault or Multi Bomb is better by miles.

EDIT: I'll be on shortly. RBTB? If we get a group!

soldat7

Social BTB is stupid and needs to be axed. Ranked BTB should be the only BTB gametype.

I've been playing BTB for years and I almost always go in alone. Playing Ranked, especially at the higher levels, is a sublime experience. Ranked BTB in Halo 2, with folks in the upper 20's and lower 30's, has thus far been my favorite Halo experience. Some of the most competitive nail-biting games I've played have been in Ranked BTB.

With Social you get matched up with any Dick or Jane and the competition, on average, is not very good.

Don't bother replying to me unless you agree, because you're wrong! :D

JdFoX187

Banned
soldat7 said:
Social BTB is stupid and needs to be axed. Ranked BTB should be the only BTB gametype.

I've been playing BTB for years and I almost always go in alone. Playing Ranked, especially at the higher levels, is a sublime experience. Ranked BTB in Halo 2, with folks in the upper 20's and lower 30's, has thus far been my favorite Halo experience. Some of the most competitive nail-biting games I've played have been in Ranked BTB.

With Social you get matched up with any Dick or Jane and the competition, on average, is not very good.

Don't bother replying to me unless you agree, because you're wrong! :D
I agree. Can I reply to you?

Crystal Skull special was stupid. I'm on.

Ah my first NeoGAF post.
It feels good to finally be able to talk to you guys after reading your posts for over a year.(Urk, Ghaleon, Stinkles, JdFoX187, Striker, the disgruntled gamer , NJ x Falkor and Luke Smith) sorry for missing alot of names. I have been lurking these Halo 3 threads since the beta and it feels like I know you guys well, but at the same time its awkward because I've never really participated with you guys haha. Looking forward to changing that. :D

Anyway I'd love to join the Halo GAF parties and play with you guys. Also, Frankie, I will certainly miss your BWU and witty banter weekly but I hope you stay around here at least.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
DancingJesus said:
Ah my first NeoGAF post.
It feels good to finally be able to talk to you guys after reading your posts for over a year.(Urk, Ghaleon, Stinkles, JdFoX187, Striker, the disgruntled gamer , NJ x Falkor and Luke Smith) sorry for missing alot of names. I have been lurking these Halo 3 threads since the beta and it feels like I know you guys well, but at the same time its awkward because I've never really participated with you guys haha. Looking forward to changing that. :D

Anyway I'd love to join the Halo GAF parties and play with you guys. Also, Frankie, I will certainly miss your BWU and witty banter weekly but I hope you stay around here at least.

I see you've ordered us by descending awesomeness.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
So Metroid and I played a few Multi-Team games.

I absolutely love Multi-Team more than any other person alive. Fact.

But holy crap, the playlist is just riddled with errors.

Team Oddball on Foundry is NOT good.

Team King on Epitaph is just too much of a clusterfuck (and I thought grenade starts were removed for King? It wasn't here)

VIP on Valhalla? Valhalla is good for 4v4s and up, but not 4 teams of 2. 6 people quit and it ended up becoming VIP Team Doubles on Valhalla. :lol

But in the end, that VIP Valhalla match brought something interesting. VERY interesting. One of the greatest spawns in the history of manspawns. I'll make a clip and give it to urk.

Cap7ain Blood said:
I know my highest skill achieved will still be a 50 I am not an Idiot but look what happened to Ram when he and I switched over to our mains the other day he lost his 50. I know he will get it back and it isn't that big of a deal but I would just rather not lose mine thats all

k

Domino Theory said:
Losing your 50 won't change your highest skill achieved or de-rank you to Brigadier. :lol

But then again, it's not cool to have a teammate with the mindset that we'll lose in the first place. :p

I know my highest skill achieved will still be a 50 I am not an Idiot but look what happened to Ram when he and I switched over to our mains the other day he lost his 50. I know he will get it back and it isn't that big of a deal but I would just rather not lose mine thats all

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Domino Theory said:
So Metroid and I played a few Multi-Team games.

'Twas decent. no longer shall I hate the Domino effect....until he brings it up again. ;)

No cage match required, Urk. Sorry we can't fulfill your sweaty spartan on spartan fantasies.

LukeSmith

Cap7ain Blood said:

Rankz: srs buziness ;b

TDG

Banned
So, it's been like half a year since Halo 3 came out, so today I decided to beat it on Legendary. Yay me!
So, I'm playing Sierra 117, and that level was way better and more beautiful than I had remembered.
DancingJesus said:
Ah my first NeoGAF post.

Someone mentioned my name! Welcome! Say something nice about me!

...of course, maybe he knows too much. This is so awkward.

You know, I just realized that aboutr 4/5 of my posts have been in Halo threads. Man, I need to expand my horizons.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Metroidvania said:
'Twas decent. no longer shall I hate the Domino effect....until he brings it up again. ;)

No cage match required, Urk. Sorry we can't fulfill your sweaty spartan on spartan fantasies.

... why not? :(

the disgruntled gamer said:
Someone mentioned my name! Welcome! Say something nice about me!

Don't! It's a trap.

TDG

Banned
Domino Theory said:
Don't! It's a trap.
Quiet you! Funny, I don't see your name on here:
It feels good to finally be able to talk to you guys after reading your posts for over a year.(Urk, Ghaleon, Stinkles, JdFoX187, Striker, the disgruntled gamer , NJ x Falkor and Luke Smith)
Oh well! Unimportant. Just feel good that I spent my time responding to a low-level poster like you.

So I thought I'd start my postings off with my "Halo Adventures " I had this morning.

i14995_24656618527b1c961972.jpg

i14996_2465661908d89a4f040b.jpg

i14997_24648317813acb5b5c2e.jpg

i14998_24648319076c143e714c.jpg

t4ng0

Anyone want to play some serious games in slayer? or anything really

i know its been a long time guys, but i'm back and better than ever.

TDG

Banned
Domino Theory said:
Just feel good that one junior member faintly remembers you and that I even have the gull to quote you.
Don't feel bad, non-lister.

Hey, maybe one day I'll allow you to use one of those nice Marty-avatars I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom