• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Koe no Katachi

This whole thing is going to end badly isn't it?

Your Fragrance [Oneshot]

Less lewd, pretty short but more adorable.

This is a Great Hug Pillow [Oneshot]

Again just adorable yuri fun

so much adorable in one day holy shit

Koe no Katachi teaches life lessons like if you screwed up in the past you're pretty much just fucked.

Really though I expect an open-ended mildly positive end. No full on redemption but at least no thoughts of suicide.

Seraph of the End 22
Bpz7KlLCEAAQFRV.png

The whisper a secret that isnt told us card being played was cruel. Kind of leaning towards the side that Yu and Mika, Guren and Krul would end up joining forces as both would have the same goal end of the day and would bring down their respective organizations.

Just if he would stop being over Mika like that, Mika is Yu obsessed and focused and has no room for no one else.

Charade

Uwagaki

What an action packed chapter.
*Gets to the end* Whaa...I'm guessing the fusing will heal her or something. Or sensei can just use his super powers.

scy

Uwagaki

What an action packed chapter.
*Gets to the end* Whaa...I'm guessing the fusing will heal her or something. Or sensei can just use his super powers.

I'm more interested in
which girl was it? Koaki doing it feels a bit too cliche but Chiaki doing it ... also seems super cliche. If anything, I feel like plot wise it would be a larger impact if Chiaki did it I guess. Alternatively, it gets hand waved off anyway and fusion / plot healing

Charade

I'm more interested in
which girl was it? Koaki doing it feels a bit too cliche but Chiaki doing it ... also seems super cliche. If anything, I feel like plot wise it would be a larger impact if Chiaki did it I guess. Alternatively, it gets hand waved off anyway and fusion / plot healing

Y'know,
I never even thought of which one it was lol. It's even the title of the damn chapter :D. It'll be interesting to see who though. I agree Chiaki would have more impact.

scy

Y'know,
I never even thought of which one it was lol. It's even the title of the damn chapter :D. It'll be interesting to see who though. I agree Chiaki would have more impact.

Hahahaha. When I first read the scene
I just immediately placed it as Chiaki there until I stopped to think about it. It just makes the most sense, to me, and kind of fits. Not sure how they both have longer hair, though, when it was noticeably different the prior chapter (a wig, I guess?). Or probably just done purposefully for the tension / rushed ending

Charade

Hahahaha. When I first read the scene
I just immediately placed it as Chiaki there until I stopped to think about it. It just makes the most sense, to me, and kind of fits. Not sure how they both have longer hair, though, when it was noticeably different the prior chapter (a wig, I guess?). Or probably just done purposefully for the tension / rushed ending

Yeah
I went back to read it and was confused about the long hair. I thought they tricked the guys chasing them before because of the hoods of their raincoats, but I guess...something happened? Insta-wigs!

Mortemis

Banned
All that nintendo e3 hype made me forget about manga. Time to get back into things.

Aunt tits 127

And time to get out. I swear more and more of Minamoto's fetishes get revealed as we get to each girl.

scy

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi 1 - Well. Wait, Maybe?

Basically, there was a war and to tip the scales, soldiers were transformed into monsters and became "gods." But, now that the war is over, they are nothing but beasts that are feared.

Story as far as I can tell will be a guy that is hunting them down and a girl wanting to know why. And, well, other reasons. It's a fairly short chapter so I left out anything to "spoil" the setup.

I hope the rest keep the sort of "tragic" setup. "They may call me a monster but I will use this power to live!" is hopefully the recurring theme. I want each to be a tragedy

Charade

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e 1

I'm liking it so far. Interesting premise, main guy seems cool, and the girl has potential. Looking forward to see where it's heading.

I hope the rest keep the sort of "tragic" setup. "They may call me a monster but I will use this power to live!" is hopefully the recurring theme. I want each to be a tragedy

You're so evil scy....but I agree with you :D

_hekk05

Banned
Mmmmm
tragedy
. Me likey

Also there's a rumor lily bergamo got axed for let it die. Loads of let it die jokes.

(ノ ̄^ ̄)ノ ┳┳ ┣ ┻┻ ┫ ┳┳

scy

You're so evil scy....but I agree with you :D

I'M INNOCENT.
Really, it's just I don't want it to be "well you see, they're all evil deep down," and for it all to be heroic swooping in and killing the bad guys. For the setup it has so far and with him having to murder friends, the tone should be ... well, that: Him murdering his friends. That's the tone it should embrace

I am watching you guys.

I'm just a pleasant sort.

Charade

I'M INNOCENT.
Really, it's just I don't want it to be "well you see, they're all evil deep down," and for it all to be heroic swooping in and killing the bad guys. For the setup it has so far and with him having to murder friends, the tone should be ... well, that: Him murdering his friends. That's the tone it should embrace

Return of the black bars!
I agree with you. I thought the best part of this chapter was that moment between the god and the captain guy before he killed him. I'd like to see more moments like that. And I imagine her father probably wasn't totally evil as well.

vader.jpg

To Love Ru Darkness 44

LALA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why has Yabuki-sensei forsaken me???????????

Is it because I didn't appreciate the recent amount of Lala fanservice enough?

I swear I'll stay longer on the pages to marvel in all its greatness!

Just please change her back :(

Issue #29
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Cover, Lead Color)
Shokugeki no Sôma
Assassination Classroom
Kuroko no Basket (Poster Color)
Naruto
Isobe Isobee Monogatari - Ukiyo ha Tsurai yo
Haikyû!!
Toriko
Hinomaru Zumô
World Trigger
Soul Catcher(s) (Color)
Nisekoi
Gintama
Hunter x Hunter
Bleach
Katsutoshi Murase x Takahito Andô / Okazaki Shinji Monogatari - Isshoô Diving Head!! (Oneshot, Color, 47p)
Kochi Kame
I Shôjo
Illegal Rare
Stealth Symphony
Isobe Isobee Monogatari - Ukiyo ha Tsurai yo
One Piece (Absent)

Issue #30
One Piece (Cover, Lead Color)
Itsuki Furuya / Takujô no Ageha (Oneshot, Color, 47p)
Haikyû!! (Poster Color)

They used to get posted so I guess might as well for the Stealth Symphony death watch. And whatever else it drags down with it.

Charade

They used to get posted so I guess might as well for the Stealth Symphony death watch. And whatever else it drags down with it.

I guess one of the Isobe chapters was a lot better than the other. And HxH is lower than I expected, though I imagine tons of political dialogue isn't popular with the kids.

jman2050

Super Interesting Darkness 44

Mea says there is a way to save Yami and return her to normal.

I'm going to take a guess and say that the method won't make for proper bus reading.

zeromcd73

I guess one of the Isobe chapters was a lot better than the other. And HxH is lower than I expected, though I imagine tons of political dialogue isn't popular with the kids.

One of the Isobe chapters is always last in WSJ. It's meant to be a short funny read to cleanse your pallet for when you finish reading Jump.

I believe there's an eight week delay for the votes receiving and putting stuff where so won't be a while for us to see HxH get ranked.
Unless it gets hiatus'd before then, wwwwwwwww

They seem to always place the second Isobe chapter last so that doesn't count.

Charade

I believe there's an eight week delay for the votes receiving and putting stuff where so won't be a while for us to see HxH get ranked.
Unless it gets hiatus'd before then, wwwwwwwww

They seem to always place the second Isobe chapter last so that doesn't count.

Ahh right the delay. So they just put it wherever until then I guess.

One of the Isobe chapters is always last in WSJ. It's meant to be a short funny read to cleanse your pallet for when you finish reading Jump.

C-can...you eat it afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom